024

The lights blinding your eyes as soon as they opened, you looked around the room, this isn't your room.

You pulled off the covers that were on you, and checked to see if you still had your clothes on, Thankfully you did.

You sighed in relief, yet you still didn't know where you were at, You looked around the room for any clues.

You heard the door open, you quickly looked at the door, megumi: you smiled as you saw him.

You sighed in relief, once you realized that it was your best friend.

As much as you wanted to forget last night, the memories came back rushing, The smile that you once had on dropped.

You felt confused, Betrayed and most of all, Anger and you didn't even know why, Were you angry at yourself or at Him?

He always knew the way to make the worst of yourself come out, And he used it as he pleased.

"You good?" you heard megumi's raspy voice say, taking you away from your train of thoughts.

"Oh, Yes now i am, Thanks." you said a small smile on your face.

"What happened last night?" He asked concern lacing his voice.

"Oh it was nothing don't worry." you let the lie slip away from your tounge, Not wanting to worry megumi.

"Come on y/n I'm not dumb, i see how you look at him, and last night i know that you were like that because of him." Megumi frowned.

He knew.

You sighed,  Not knowing how to start explaining how everything happened.

"How did it end up like this?" megumi asked.

"It was that night." You replied, Closing your eyes and Remembering everything that happened that night.

"We just had came from the arcade, Everything went amazing and all i knew was that i wanted to kiss him his eyes were sparkling, his plump reddish lips. I wanted so dearly to kiss, And we did kiss. It felt so right but so wrong at the same time."

You paused, a single tear falling from your eye.

"We both knew it was wrong, But we didn't care the moment our lips met. it felt like everyone else disappeared and it was just us, well atleast that's how i felt, i don't know about him though after that he went home and posted himself with another girl in bed." you exhaled, Megumi waiting for you to continue.

"I know we weren't together or anything but it still hurt, i felt betrayed."

"I really don't know why i fell for him, Him out of every person on earth?" you sighed.

"He was always the one to that was there when i needed someone, I wanted to avoid him but i never could he always popped out of nowhere." you laughed, remembering the time he scared you while you were coming out of the bathroom, he had a black eye for a week.

"And when we kissed, it just Felt right you know?" you asked, turning your head around to look at the expression less megumi.

"So, why exactly did you fall for him.?" megumi asked, staring blankly into your eyes.

"I don't know.." you replied, looking down on your hands.

"Do you think he feels the same way as you?" megumi asked, You laughed.

"And i quote, ' i do like you, but not in the way you want me to. And i don't want to lose you y/n ' "

"That's rough."

You let out a laugh.

"However i do actually think he likes you in his messed up way, he wouldn't do half of those things you listed, to anyone and Trust me i know the dude we practically grew up together, i think you both should talk things out." megumi suggested, frowning.

you shrugged, taking what he said in consideration.

"Gumi...?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you, for listening." you said, and paused realization hitting you.

"YOU ANSWERED TO GUMI!" you laughed, As you saw megumi's shocked expression.

"Shut up.." he mumbled, rolling his eyes.

You layed back down in bed, a smile on your face, You were really glad you had a friend like megumi.