009

your eyebrows were furrowed, you looked at the people who called themselves your parents.

"what are you doing here?" you questioned them needing a answer.

"we're here to tell you, that i'm pregnant!!" your mother giggled and your father was smiling at you.

"okay" you just pushed past them with your bags in your hands.

"excuse me young lady!! what is this behavior" your mother yelled

"what? i didn't even do anything?" you turned around looking at your angry looking mother.

"calm down" your father said to your mother.

"okay, anyways me and your father will be leaving bye daughter" your mother said giving you a fake smile

"goodbye mother and father" you said and closed the door behind them.

you sighed in relief, and put your bags in your bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you we're sitting down in class looking on your phone waiting for your professor to come, you felt someone poking your shoulder; you looked up and took one of your earpods out.

"hm?" you questioned

"can i sit next to you?" okkotsu asked with pleading eyes.

"yuuutaaa you could sit next to meee" a random girl whined while pouting. and some other girls agreeing with her.

"i don't want to sit next to you, you're annoying and don't call me by my first name bitch" okkotsu said while glaring at the girl.

you laughed at his answer and decided to say "yeah go ahead" which earned glares from his fangirls

okkotsu sat down next to you his thigh brushing against yours, your stomach dropped but ignored it deciding to pay attention to the professor who finally showed up.

"hey l/n" okkotsu poked your shoulder which made your head turn and glared at him.

"what"

"do you have a pen i can use?"

"oh, yeah i do here" you grabbed a pen from your tote bag and gave it to okkotsu, your fingers touching for a split second making you get goosebumps for a split second.

"thanks"

"mhm"

you were trying so hard to pay attention to the teacher but you couldn't stop taking small peeks at okkotsu, he turned his head around to look at you
he caught you looking him your eyes widen

"oh?" he smirked which made you blush and quickly look away

"silly girl" he muttered just enough for you to hear him and turned his head to look at the teacher.

your insides were doing flips but you had to act like nothing was bothering you.

you glanced at yuni who was looking at the both of you with a mad look, she saw that you saw her and put on a fake smile trying to act like she wasn't plotting your death.

you looked away from her and looked at the teacher trying to focus on what he was saying.

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

you were done with classes for the day so, you made your way to yujis dorm, he said that he wanted to have a movie night with you, megumi and nobara which you were happy you really needed some fun time with your friends.

you arrived at yujis dorm and knocked at the door, a few seconds passed and you saw the door open.

"hi y/n come on in" yuji said you could see the excitement in his eyes.

you made your way to the couch where everyone was at you looked around and your eyes landed on okkotsu who was sitting next to megumi.

you just ignored him and sat down next to nobara.

"hi nobara" you smiled at her

"hi y/n, how are you" she smiled back at you

"i'm fine what about you"

"i'm good" she said and started to play with her rings.

you picked up your phone which was buzzing from the notifications.

okkotsu
wasn't expecting you here

y/n
dawg me and yuji are best friends ofc i'm here😭
and actually i wasn't expecting to see YOU here

okkotsu
yuji invited me he wanted me to come since he considers me a close friend 😏

y/n
cool you want a reward or something?

okkotsu
why are you acting like a bitch out of a sudden ☠️

y/n
i'm not, you're just annoying lol

okkotsu
says the cry baby 💀

your eyes widen and looked at okkotsu who had a smirk on his face, fucking whore you were about to get up and smack the living shit out of okkotsu but yuji came with the popcorn.

"here guys" he give you each a bowl and stared to play the movie.

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

the movie ended and you were laying your head in nobaras lap and she was playing with your hair, you were really sleepy, it was 2am after all.

you yawned and got up

"alright guys imma head out" you said and grabbed your jacket.

"okay y/n goodnight" yuji said and got up and gave you a hug which you gladly returned and smiled

you left the dorm and made your way to yours.

you arrived at your dorm and opened the door seeing your roommate yuni on her bed.

"hi" you said and put your bag on your desk.

"hey"

you quickly changed into some pjs and slipped in bed.

"goodnight yuni" you said and turned on the other side.

"night y/n"