023

"okay so let me get this, Straight you want me to make her jealous?" yuta spoke, as he stared dumbfounded at nobara.

"mhm!" she exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"that's literally gonna make things worse, i'm trying to win, her back not drive her farther away" yuta stated runing a hand through his messy hair.

"exactly, That will prove that she still has feelings for you, And i promise you by the end of the night you and her will finally be together" nobara explained, with a 'matter of fact' Tone.

"What if it doesn't work though.." yuta said, A worried tone could be heard as he Spoke.

"trust me it will" she smiled,"tonight at jennifer's party, You'll see us there i'll bring her just be there and make her jealous" she added.

"fine..." yuta said and started to leave nobaras room, He paused, Turning around to face nobara who was watching him with a questioning gaze.

"thank you" he mumbled and smiled at her.

she smiled back with a reassuring smile, As she watched yuta leave the room.

now let's convince y/n to come.

-

"nob, Like i already said i'm not going." you stated.

"come on pleaseeeee for me?" she said, Giving you the puppy eyes, You let out a groan as you plopped a pillow over your head.

"fine, But i'm only going for a hour okay?" you stated, Jumping out of bed.

"THANK YOU!" nobara exclaimed ,hugging you.

"now let's get you readyyyy" nobara said, Letting you Go and went to your closet.

pulling out a long sleeved dress, Black with a velvet fabric, A small slit on your right thigh, And a V-line.

perfect for the weather conditions, You thought.

"this one!" nobara threw it to you, You caught it before it hit the ground.

She pulled out a pair of black- Heels and bringed them to you.

she quickly began doing your make-up, Which was mascara, Eyeliner a dark, red lipstick.

she turned your around in the mirror and smiled.

"thank you, i Look good" you said and smiled back at nobara.

"alright let's go!" nobara said and started walking to the front door, You following after her.

-

arriving at the party, you and nobara went inside the smell of alcohol, Weed. and sweat welcoming you.

"i'm gonna go get some drinks." nobara told you, As she walked farther inside the house. She came back with the drinks and you quickly drank all of it, Going to get more. Leaving nobara to find some of her other friends.

nobara quickly texted yuta, Telling him that you were here. He responded with a thumbs up.

drowning another shot, With this random dude you met, You smiled as you clicked your drinks and drowned them right after.

"this was fun and all, But if i drink anymore i think i might die of liver failure" the guy spoke, With a cheeky smile.

"Cheers to that" You said and drowned another shot, Earning a light chuckle from the guy.

"see you around" he said and left, You nodded to that and smiled As he walked away.

i should probably go find nobara.

you walked into the crowd searching everywhere for your friend, Bumping into multiple people as you walked further into the crowd.

the song playing, ringing Into your ears as the alcohol made it's appearance.

Call Out My Name, By the weeknd started playing, As the crowd started to dance to it, You were pushed further into the circle.

(i recommend listening to it while you read ^_^)

Your eyes catched a glimpse of Someone you didn't wanna see today.

your eyes widen, As you watched him dance with a another woman, His hands on her hips his lips on hers.

his eyes catched yours, Your heart dropping As he smirked like nothing was wrong, He kissed her again, Maintaining Eye contact with you.

your lip trembled as you slightly bit on it, Those feelings crawling back to you.

watching them dance, With eachother while you were here alone.

jealousy.

The eye contact remained as he moved his hands, To her ass and gave it a small squeeze earning a giggle from rika, While still making eye contact with you.

anger and betrayal hitting you harder then ever, You weren't together, But it still Damn Hurt.

he layed another kiss on her lips, While still looking at you.

he smirked and started to kiss on her neck, while You were Standing there like a idiot.

you scoffed a single tear falling from your eye, you turned around, Not wanting to deal with this anymore, Tears starting to overflow your vision.

you left nobara a quick text telling her, you we're leaving, You pushed past the crowd Trying to make way. Hearing your name being called out behind you, You didn't dare to look back.

you pushed open the front-door wobbling as you walked down the steps.

"WAIT, Y/N WAIT UP" you heard his voice coming from behind you, You continued to walk ignoring him calling out for you.

"COME ,ON DON'T BE LIKE THIS LET ME EXPLAIN" he yelled out, frustrated.

you paused, anger bubbling inside of you.

"explain what?, There's no need for a explanation" you laughed, Starting to walk again.

"please y/n" the desperation, in his voice was unbelievable, But this is Yuta okkotsu we're talking about, He's a manipulative son of a bitch.

you ignored him, Once again walking down the streets. A car showing up, Your head turned around and immediately recognized the car, Megumis car.

yuta stood still, not knowing what to do anymore. He knew, He shouldn't listened to nobara. This plan was fucking stupid, Now he was paying the price of it.

The car stopped, Megumi rolled down his windows. His gaze softened at the sight of you.

"need a ride?" he spoke, Softly not to startle you.

you nodded, quickly going to the other side of the car, Getting in. The smell of peppermint hitting your nose, you turned and looked at megumi who was looking at you.

"please drive," you said, your voice sounding exhausted he nodded and started the car.

he passed by the house, Noticing yuta standing there looking defeated.

"what the hell happened to him." he mumbled.

you let out a dry, chuckle. closing your eyes as you inhaled the smell of peppermint.

.