010

it's been a couple of days since me and okkotsu last talked, which wasn't weird at all, you guys weren't friends or anything but it didn't help this weird feeling you got whenever you were around him , anyways you were getting ready for nobaras birthday she still hasn't told me where we're going she just told me to dress nicely and to bring a swimsuit.

you finally packed your luggage just enough clothes for a week. you checked to see if you had everything you needed and you did, you grabbed your backpack with other things that you needed, i grabbed my keys and went to the door i opened the door and closed it behind me.

nobara yuji and megumi were waiting for you to grab your things, they were outside waiting for you in the bus, that yuji and you stole.

you walked down the alley and made your way outside. you saw the bus with various of other people in it.

for some unknown reason you were hoping to see okkotsu there in the bus.

"hi nobara megumi and yuji" you said and hugged all of them megumi was the one who was driving the bus since he was the most mature one.

you got in the bus and looked for a seat and okkotsu
you didn't know why but you just needed to see him, something was definitely wrong with you.

you sighed in disappointment when you didn't see him, you sat in the far back with no one next to you

you were scrolling on your phone waiting for them to get ready to leave.

"yo, sorry i'm late i had to do something real quick"
your heart skipped a beat when you heard his voice
you looked up from your phone and your eyes met his your eyes widen and a unknown feeling springs inside your stomach, you quickly looked away but you heard him chuckle.

you were trying to look busy on your phone but you were just scrolling from aisle to aisle.

everyone got seated and megumi started to drive, you saw that okkotsu sat infront of you on the left with a unknown girl.

you saw them talking and okkotsu smiling and laughing with her, you rolled your eyes and looked away taking glances at them now and then.

you couldn't quite figure out this feeling that was bursting inside your stomach whenever you saw okkotsu with another girl. you brushed it off and placed your head on the window and tried to take a nap.

                           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you arrived at the hotel, and went in to get checked in. nobara went to get the keycards you and the other people were chilling the lobby waiting for nobara to come back you were sitting next to yuji who was resting his head on your shoulder since he was sleepy from the ride.

"YO GUYS!! I GOT THE ROOMS!" nobara yelled and ran to where you were all at.

"okay so this is how we're gonna do this"

"yuji and megumi in room 149"

"maki and me are gonna stay in room 182"

"panda and inumaki in room 193"

"mai and momo in room 306"

"kia and gojo in room 260"

"wahhh i wanted me and okkotsu to share a roommmmmm" she whined.

"uhm... anyways"

"lastly y/n anddd yuta in room 147!!" nobara excitedly said and clapped her hands together

you looked up and saw him staring at you, with a small smirk on his face he shook his head and grabbed the keycard from nobara.

"okay guys!! tomorrow we'll be going to the beach at 1pm be ready by then " nobara said and walked away with maki.

soon everyone left the lobby. you walked next to okkotsu in a awkward silence not knowing what to say, you shortly arrived at your guy's room.

the room was good, everything seemed clean and neat. there were two beds so that's good, you dragged your suitcase with you and put it in a corner.

"imma go shower..." you said and grabbed one of your nightgowns and some underwear.

"alright" he said and took his shoes off and pointed the remote at the television and turned it on.

                           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you got done with your shower you exited the bathroom with your dirty clothes put in a bag, you closed the light and made your way to your suitcase and put the dirty clothes in the holder you heard shuffling behind you and, you looked up seeing okkotsu right behind you

you raised a eyebrow and looked at him.
he didn't say anything he just went into the bathroom

"fuckin weirdo" you muttered and went to sit in your bed.

                           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you heard the bathroom door open you looked up and saw okkotsu with water dripping down on his exposed chest his hair wet, a towel covering his thighs.

your eyes widen and your mouth slightly opened at the sight.

okkotsu noticed you staring and looked at you and smirked.

"like what you see?" he said while fixing his towel but keeping eye contact with you.

your heart skipped a beat and you started getting flustered.

you couldn't answer him.

he chuckled and made his way to you....

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPER IVE BEEN BUSY!!