013

as you drank more the more drunk you got, you were currently dancing with jason, you leaned in further he did as well your lips captured eachothers and danced together smoothly, you both pulled away with huge grins on your faces.

"m gonna go g-get another drinkkkk" you sloppily said, stumbling against your own two feet.

"okay!!" jason yelled over the loud music

you made your way to the table where the drinks were at, you took out another bottle of whiskey but it was harshly taken from your hands, you pouted and turned around to see okkotsu.

"gi-give tha-t backk" you said while trying to reach to grab it which he pushed you back.

"you've had enough to drink." he roughly said and grabbed your wrist, your eyebrows raised and you looked at okkotsu.

"let me go......" you said and started to punch his arm trying to make him let go.

"i didn't fin-finish talkking to...to jason"

he roughly turned around and captured your hand squeezing it.

"listen here silly girl, stop punching me alright? stop acting like a little girl and listen to me." he leaned closer to you ,your faces inches away; your breath captured inside your chest. "i'm taking you back to the hotel room now" he said and grabbed your wrist making you follow him.

you released a breath you didn't know you were holding...

you heard him say something to nobara but couldn't understand what.

"here, take my hoodie" he said and handed you a black hoodie which you put it on to cover up.

"thank you..." you mumbled while following him back to his car.

he took you into his car buckling you up, he closed the door and got into the drivers seat- you leaned your head on the window watching the city as you pass by it.

soft music was heard from the radio

making you, fall asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you woke up to okkotsu carrying you bridal style to the hotel room that you both shared, your head was leaned against his chest, hearing his heartbeat which made you relax into his touch.

you arrived at your hotel room he put you down on the couch and went to the bathroom to prepare a bath for you.

you were fully awake now, but still a little tipsy.

he came back and looked at you who were sitting down on the couch looking at the television.

"the bath is ready" he mumbled and sat down on his bed picking up his phone.

"ok....thanks" you said and left to go to the bathroom.

you entered the bathroom slipping off the bikini you had on, also the hoodie.

you slipped in the bath, the hot water relaxing your tense shoulders.

you finished cleaning up yourself and got out of the tub, taking the towel and rapping it around your body drying yourself.

you quickly got dressed into the spare clothes you took before entering the bathroom.

you brushed your teeth and exited the bathroom.

you made your way to your bed and slipped in to the covers.

"thank you for bringing me back..." you said and turned to him, he was staring at you.

"no big deal, i was bored anyways." he said and ran a hand through his hair.

"really? seems to me that you had fun having your tounge down kias throat" you said and smiled at okkotsu.

"says you! you were making out with jake for hours" he said pouting.

"jason, his name is jason, and i wasn't making out with him for hours" you said while glaring at him.

"yeah yeah whatever" he said and glared back at you, which made you giggle.

"what are you laughing at" he grumbled.

"you!!" you said and smiled.

"fuck you" he said and turned his back to you.

"rude" you said and turned your back as well.

"g'night okkotsu" you said and closed your eyes.

"yuta"

"huh?"

"yuta...call me yuta"

"okay yuta, call me y/n as well" you said and smiled even though he couldn't see it.

he didn't know why but his heart skipped a beat when you said his name.

he smiled and closed his eyes.

"okay y/n goodnight" he said.

"night yuta" you said and smiled closing your eyes and letting sleep take over you, going to bed with one thing in your mind.

yuta okkotsu.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN WEEKS ☹️