Chapter 1: Henry Gets Kinky

After Graduating from high school, I was finally ready to begin my adventure at the college of my dreams. Kink academy was one of the nations top all male schools. People go there to learn how to hone their kink skills and progress in the kink world. I didn't know much about the kink world or much about what my kinks were, but I was ready to explore the world and my body.

I live in a pretty vanilla town and spent most of my days being the nerdy virgin I was and jerked off multiple times a day. I'm usually very timid, but deep down I'm filled with an almost uncontrollable sensation of lust. My deepest desire was to finally experiment with different kink toys and go in with an open mind.

My name is Henry and I'm 19 years old. I have short black hair, caramel colored skin, and hazel eyes. I'm on the short side, just standing at 5'4". When people see me, they like to tell me that I have a really nice hourglass shape for a really slim guy. I'm very artistry and love anything to do with to drawing, painting, sculpting, you name it. My passion for the arts is clearly seen in my fashion choices. I wear lots of colorful clothes and love graphic t-shirts.

From researching some things online, I've come to the conclusion that I might be what some consider a switch. I've played with my ass before, but nothing too much and of course I love jacking off, so why wouldn't I like both worlds. I've spent many nights staring at the computer and developed a liking for spankings, wedgies, submitting to an alpha dom and humiliation. Those really got my blood pumping and I couldn't resist stroking out a massive load. Those were some of the best nights, days and afternoons.

~Orientation Day~

It was a beautiful sunny day and I had just pulled up to Kink Academy in my Uber. I eagerly hopped out of the car and grabbed my bags, but me being clumsy, I dropped my bag and my underwear went flying. I chased after the pair of pink briefs through the crowd of laughing and cheering students. I didn't realize that a small festival was going as I squeezed through the crowd. As I ran I was able to make out the names of some of the booths and games. There were games called dunk the nerd, are you stronger than a Himbo, oil wrestling and many more. The tents had demonstrations on how to properly tie someone up during bondage, leather shows, even sex shows!

I was completely captivated by those tents and didn't pay attention to where my underwear had finally fallen. They landed on the head of one of the hottest guys I'd ever seen before. He was at least 6 feet tall, built kind of stocky, with long warm blond hair, emerald green eyes and a sandy colored skin complexion. He was dressed like a stereotypical skater boy. He wore a black anime graphic t-shirt with a pink hoodie on top, a pair of blue jeans with holes in the knees, a pair of black converse and a beanie.

Brodie: Whoa man,I think you lost something*laughs*

Henry: I'm so sorry! I'm new here and I was just looking at... well everything that I wasn't paying attention and umm those are mine.

Brodie: It's alright little dude, they are pretty cute. My name is Brodie and I'm a second year student. I'm guessing you're a freshman, so Welcome to Kink Academy!

Henry: Thank you! My name is Henry, do you happen to know where the freshmen dorms are?

Brodie: Oh sure little dude, I'm one of the resident advisors for your dorm. Follow me and I'll take you there and maybe give you a small tour of the campus.

I followed Brodie throughout the campus and enjoyed the mini tour he gave. It wasn't long before we found our way to the dorms. The building was huge and housed the entire freshman class. The place was amazing, there was a community kitchen, a rec room, gaming lounge, a party space, a rooftop garden and even a dark room. The dark room was off limits except on the weekends. We wrapped up the tour and we found my dog room. I lived on the fourth floor of the gigantic building. I opened the door and was greeted by a mini apartment. There was a nice living room, my own bathroom, a small kitchen area that housed a fridge and cabinets, but no stove and one room.