Chapter 6: The New Roommate

After the events of initiation day things seemed to cool down and the academy felt like an actual school. We all went about our daily lives and just enjoyed hanging out. Troy had officially moved into Brodie's dorm room and the two became inseparable. Phill and Landon were accepted into a training program. They were on a semester-long trip around the country to learn different domination techniques. This meant that our little group was busy, but we still made time for each other.

It was Friday morning when I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I quickly slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before I answered the door. When I opened it, there was a very handsome guy in the hallway.

Ryan: Hi is this room 285?

Henry: Hi and yes it is, who are you?

Ryan: I'm Ryan and I'm your new roommate.

Ryan walked in and wow was he hot. He had piercing brown eyes and short light brown hair that gave him a certain jock-like look. You could tell from how tight his clothes were that he worked out a lot because every muscle on his body popped through. His t-shirt was tight and outlined his impressive pecs. The shirt was so tight that his very hard nipples poked through proudly. My eyes traveled down and locked onto his impressive abs as he flexed. I noticed we were similar in height, but he was slightly taller than me. He was probably around 5'9, if I had to pin a number.

He walked through our living room and opened the door to the right of my room. His room looked similar to mine, but slightly bigger. I helped him bring his stuff inside and hung out with him as he unpacked. It didn't take long for us to hit it off and become cool with each other. Ryan was a very chill guy and seemed like the kind of guy everyone wanted to be friends with. As he unpacked I couldn't help but noticed in his tight jeans that he didn't really have a bulge. Maybe there was a little bump, but not much to show. However when he turned around to pick up a box... WOW! He had a very nice and toned bubble butt. If he wasn't wearing clothes I'm sure it would have been bouncing and wiggling all over the place.

The unpacking was almost completed when there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and before I knew what had happened, a group of guys rushed into our room and tied me up. They moved quick and grabbed Ryan and tied him up. One of the guys threw him over his shoulder and carried him out the door. I thought they had just left me tied up by myself, but Brodie walked in.

Brodie: Don't worry Henry, we aren't here for you this time.

Henry: What is going on? Why did they take Ryan?

Brodie: You'll see soon, but I'll tell you this. He is a fantastic wrestler according to his stats. Soooooo just sit back and watch.

Before I could ask more, Brodie turned on the tv and on the screen was Ryan in the gym... wearing a singlet?

~Ryan's First Day~

I heard Henry yell from the living room and opened my door to find four large guys staring down at me. Each of them grabbed me and carried me out of my room. On the way out of the dorm room, I spotted Henry tied to a chair. The concern in his eyes screamed loudly.

The guys carried me out of the dorms and across the yard to the gym. Once inside we traveled down to the locker rooms that were in the basement.  They put me down, but two of the guys held me in place by my arms. The other two guys opened a locker and took out two pairs of scissors. They slowly cut off my shirt and made their way down to my pants. I pleaded with them to leave my pants alone, hoping to avoid them seeing how small my bulge was in my tighty whities. To my horror, the guys just laughed and kept cutting away at my clothes. Little by little my pants were cut away and I was left in just my sneakers and my underwear