Chapter 17: Goodbye Kink Academy Pt.2

~Phill~

It was Saturday morning and the swim meet was about to start. I was a little late and had to rush to get changed for the competition. As I changed, I noticed that my speedo wasn't in my locker. I accidentally left the speedo in my dorm because I had just washed it. I had a small freak out because I didn't know what I was going to wear. I could hear the coach's voice in my head.

Coach Chad: I don't care if you don't have your speedo. You should have made sure everything was in order!

Phill: But coach, I had to wash it.

Coach Chad: You should have remembered to bring it back. You are going to swim this race with or without your speedo.

Phill: Coach I can't do that, everyone will see everything!

Coach Chad: The hell you won't! You will swim butt ass naked to win this race! Do I make myself clear!

Phill: Yes sir.

I did not want that to be the case because he made Troy swim naked before. It was one of the most embarrassing moments. I quickly scanned around the room and no one was around. Luckily Xavier walked in the locker room to get his goggles.

Phill: Xavier, please tell me you have your back up speedo in your locker today. I left mine back at the dorm and I really don't want to have to swim naked in front of all of those people.

Xavier: You are in luck because I just brought it back today. Sure you can use it, but you definitely owe me a favor.

Phill: Anything!

Xavier: Great, we can talk about details after the swim meet.

Xavier gave me his spare speedo before heading back out to the pool. I quickly squeezed myself into his tiny speedo and immediately noticed that the tiny pouch wasn't big enough to hold my cock. As I adjusted the tiny speedo, I noticed that the back of the speedo kept riding up between my cute little cheeks. Every time I tried to pick the wedgie, it immediately made its way back between my cheeks and held tight against my sensitive hole.

I gave up trying to fix my speedo and made my way out to the pool. As I walked out, I noticed that I kept getting stares from my teammates and the coach. I had a feeling that they were looking at the outline of my cock and my exposed cheeks hanging out my speedo. I tried not to pay them any attention as I waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, I took my spot at the edge of the pool and got down low in my stance. I thought I heard a popping noise, but I was too focused on the race to think about it. I gave my wedgie one last pick before the bell sounded for us to begin.

* Ding Dong*

The bell sounded and I jumped in the pool, but what I didn't know was that the ripping noise was the speedo tearing apart. Unbeknownst to me, as I swam the small article of clothing ripped completely off of me. The crowd gasped and cheered louder than ever. The race was close, but I pulled a head in the end and won! I quickly jumped out of the pool and celebrated my win. Everything was great until Xavier tapped me on the shoulder.

Xavier: Umm, Phill you should probably look down.

Phill: Huh, what?

I looked down and there it was my bare cock on display for everyone! It was one thing to be naked in front of everyone, but due to all the adrenaline coursing through me, I had a full on boner. All of my 8 inches were standing at attention for the crowd. I tried to cover up, but it was no use. I quickly turned and ran for the locker room, giving the crowd another look at my pale little cheeks.