Chapter 19: Sexy Car Wash

It was the perfect day to get wet and wild at the student car wash. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I drove over to the rental space that Jordan let us use, it was an empty lot next to his club downtown. If it wasn't for him, I'm not sure we could have gotten everything in order so fast. When I arrived, everyone was waiting around for Troy to bring us our uniform. We all had agreed to wear matching uniforms for the event.

Henry: Hey everyone!

Ryan: HENRY! Hey over here.

I made my way over to Ryan and chatted while everyone waited around. The time for us to open was near and Troy still wasn't back. We only had 10 minutes before the event opened.

Troy: I'm back everyone! Sorry it took so long they lost our original suits. So I had to grab whatever they had left.

When Troy handed us our suits they were clearly a size too small for us. We didn't have a choice, but to wear the white and sky blue swimsuits. We all ran to the restroom and ripped off our clothes and shimmied into the tiny suit. The suits barely contained our junk and gave all of us a serious wedgie. Poor Brodie looked like he was having a hard time getting his speedo to go over his incredibly phat juicy ass.

Jordan: Hey guys the cars are all lined up, let's get a move on.

Everyone filed out of the restroom and left Brodie, myself and Phill behind. Brodie was still trying to get the tiny fabric to stretch over his ample cheeks, but the suit wouldn't budge.

Henry: Brodie, do you want us to help?

Brodie: No, it's okay... *gives the suit another pull*... I... think... I got... it.

Phill: You're going to be in here forever if you don't let us help you.

Brodie: Fine, please help me.

Phill and I each took a hold of a side of the suit and told Brodie to jump as we pulled. Brodie began bouncing up and down, which caused his massive cheeks to bounce and start clapping. Phill and I couldn't help, but to chuckle at the sight and sound of Brodie's ass. We continued to pull on the tiny suit and slowly it started to finally make its way over his cheeks. After a couple more bounces, the suit was finally able to slide over Brodie's mountain of an ass, but a little too fast. Because Brodie was bouncing and we pulled with all of our strength, the suit raced up Brodie's ass and gave him a massive bouncing wedgie.

Brodie: Ohhhh fuckkkkk!

Henry: Whoops sorry.

Brodie: You guys did that on purpose. You couldn't wait to see this phat ass get some punishment.

Phill: Okay, calm your horny self down. It was an accident.

Brodie: Says the one with a boner. Your cock is literally hanging out of the side of your suit.

We all laughed while everyone fixed themselves. Unfortunately for Brodie, the material of the suit was lost in his massive ass. He looked like he was wearing a thong. Even if the suit hadn't jammed itself between his cheeks, it would have never been able to contain the massive size of his milky white buns.

We made our way out of the restroom and found that the lot was full of cars and there were even more cars lined up on the side of the road, waiting to be serviced. We quickly took our stations to help. The event was going great and everyone was having a blast. Over time all the suits had ridden up and we all matched Brodie. The customers were enjoying the show as we all played in the water and wrestled from time to time. It was such a big help that Jordan spread the word throughout his club and so many people showed up. With the music blasting and all of us dancing and being silly, we were bringing in big tips.

Everything was going smoothly until the unthinkable happened. Troy was messing around and snuck up behind Brodie, while he was squatting down washing the wheels. Troy grabbed the back of his suit and lifted Brodie off of the ground. The wedgie caught everyone's attention. He kept bouncing Brodie up and down and swinging him around. The wedgie went deeper and had Brodie moaning and making all kinds of sounds as he was swung around.

*Pop...pop...RRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPP*

The dreaded sound came! Troy had ripped Brodie's suit right off of him. The momentum of the swing tossed Brodie onto the ground in front of everyone. We all watched as he and his ass bounced. There was a loud gasp from everyone and then complete silence as we all watched him recover from the incident. Brodie stood up and brushed himself off, turning around to give us all a perfect view of his completely exposed junk.

Brodie: Troy!!!!!!!!!!

Troy: Bro I'm so sorry, I didn't know they would rip.

Brodie: You didn't know that the speedo that was too small would rip if you pulled on it? This means war!

Brodie chased Troy all around the grassy lot until he pounced and brought Troy down to the ground. Brodie quickly sat his exposed ass on Troy's face and smothered him. Troy tried to yell for help, but no sounds were audible from in between his cheeks. The honking cars and curious passersby added to the commotion as they watched the erotic wrestling. The crowd began to tip into overdrive as they got to watch a show and get a freshly clean car, surrounded by guys in tiny speedos.

Brodie spotted Troy getting hard and felt like there was more payback in store. He grabbed the front of Troy's speedo and gave him a frontal wedgie, which caused his cock to pop out and caused everyone to gasp… AGAIN! Brodie kept pulling on the front of the speedo, crushing Troy's nuts in the process. The show went on for several more minutes until Brodie was satisfied and finished Troy off. With a big pull, Brodie gave Troy a ripping frontal wedgie and....

Troy: Wait, Brodie don't, I'm too...

Brodie: Too late! WEDGIE TIME!!!!

*RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP*

Troy: Ohhhh nooooo, I'm CUMMING!

The crowd went wild and applauded the show. The cars that were just driving by, stopped to watch and even donated without getting their cars washed.

Brodie: Oh Troy, now we are covered in a mess. Henry, will you spray us down?

I turned on the hose and rinsed them off before continuing the event, with them both fully naked now. With the unexpected wardrobe malfunction and the great work from everyone else, we were able to raise $5,000 dollars. It was a great start since we still needed $5,000 more to hit our target goal to save the school.

~To be continued~