Chapter 11: Santa's Naughty List

It was 7 am when my alarm woke me up. I pushed snooze for as long as I could, but my body was just ready to get up. As soon as I made up my mind to get ready for the day, I got a call.

Tommy: Hey man! I heard you were in town and thought we could hang out.

Henry: Sure! When would you like to meet up?

Tommy: Meet me in an hour, I need to finish some business.

Henry: What business?

Tommy: I'm shaving my pubes dude, I have a hot date coming from out of town tonight.

Henry: Bro you're such a hoe *laughs*

Tommy: Don't be jelly that my cock sees more attention than yours. Not get dressed.

Henry: Fine, see you soon.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed in some comfortable, but warm clothes. I slipped on a pair of Andrew Christian rudolph briefs, a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie to match my underwear. After getting dressed I ran downstairs to find my keys and drove off into the cold snowy morning.

It didn't take me long to get to Tommy's house since he lived a few blocks away. I got out and rang the doorbell and to my delight Tommy's older brother Sam answered the door in a pair of white briefs. The guy was a work of art! He had a stereotypical dad bod, with little man boobs, Hershey kiss nipples, tattoos all over his body, long wavy brown hair, sparkling chestnut/golden eyes and a smile that could strip you naked with one glimpse. My eyes traveled down to his briefs and I could make out the outline of his very thick cock and tennis ball sized nuts. Soft he had to be at least four or five inches. He cleared his throat and I quickly regained my composure.

Sam: Hey twerp, I see you still can't take your eyes off of me.

Henry: H...Hhh...Hi Sam, it's been a while.

Sam: Yeah, I thought I'd come back for the holidays. It's good to see you again, I was wondering when you and my nerdy lil bro were gonna hang again.

Henry: I just got back from college, so you know I had to visit.

Sam: Well get your cute ass in here and out of the cold.

Henry: Thanks!

Sam: You know where the dorks room is, you can go on up. Hopefully we get to catch up some more. *wink*

I blushed and turned away as fast as I could before Sam saw the power he held over me. I was headed up the stairs when Sam slapped my ass and gave it a squeeze before going into the kitchen. That caused me to rush up the stairs. My adrenaline was running so high that I didn't hesitate to open Tommy's bedroom door without knocking. I wasn't surprised to see Tommy on all fours on the floor in front of his body length mirror. He was looking back at himself while his cheeks were spread apart. He kept twisting and turning trying to see behind him. Tommy had changed a lot since high school, he went from a Spanish twink to a Spanish hunk. He grew his hair out, he was thick and a total heart throb.

Tommy: Hey Henry! Can you help me out really quick?

Henry: What are you doing Tommy?

Tommy: I just need you to look between my cheeks and make sure I got all the hair.

Henry: Fine, get on the bed

Tommy jumped on the bed and laid on his back with his legs spread wide in the air. I grabbed his legs and pushed them back enough that his knees were by his head. In this position his cheeks were spread wide open to reveal his tight hole. I let my hands glide over his smooth cheeks. My fingers danced over his hole and to my surprise it was velvety smooth and soft. Enjoying the feeling of his smooth ass, I absent mindedly inserted my finger in his hole and finger fucked him. I was snapped out of my daze by Sam clearing his throat in the hallway.