Chap 4: Kinky Initiation

After the events of yesterday, I found myself in bed, but it wasn't my bed. It was the size of a queen bed and it felt amazing. The sheets felt like silk and the blanket was warm and super soft. From the looks of the open window, it was raining outside and windy. I thought back on what happened to me the other day and a shiver traveled down my spine. I immediately blushed at the thought of everyone watching me get punished and cum. Before I could think too much about the embarrassing, but thrilling experience the door opened. In walked Landon! He was in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. He held up a bag full of bagels and two coffees.

Landon: Morning sleepy head. How'd you sleep?

Henry: Umm... I... well.. What happened?

Landon: Well after the punishment course you kind of passed out. You were completely exhausted. *chuckles* sorry about that.

Henry: No it's alright, Umm sorry I.. well... you know.. couldn't handle all of that.

Landon: Don't worry, it happens to everyone on their first try. However I've never seen someone make it rain cum on the front row. *laughs*

I blushed and sat up in bed, but when I did I noticed that I wasn't in not my normal bedtime attire. I peeked under the blanket and found that I was only wearing an oversized t-shirt. Landon caught me examining my outfit and gave out another chuckle.

Landon: Yeah sorry about that, your clothes were ruined and I didn't have anything that would fit you, so I just put you in one of my t-shirts.

Henry: *blushes* Thank you.

Landon: But as an apology for being so rough with you yesterday, I brought you bagels and coffee. I hope you like vanilla lattes.

Landon handed me a cinnamon raisin bagel, with honey almond cream cheese and the vanilla latte. It was all so delicious and I ate my fill. Landon sat next to me while we ate and we just chatted. It was really sweet and touching, I didn't want the moment to end. However, the universe had other ideas. The door to Landon's room swung open and in walked Brodie.

He peered around the door and gave us a devilish smile. I don't know why, but just him staring at me in Landons bed made me blush and feel super embarrassed.

Brodie: Hey little man, I heard you had too much fun yesterday.

Henry: Oh I, ummm. *nervous laughs*

Landon: Hey Brodie, did you bring Henry some clothes like I asked?

Brodie: Oh course. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?

Brodie tossed over a small backpack and it landed right in my lap. I put down my coffee and opened the bag. I looked up at Brodie and he had this weird, but almost sinister smile on his face. I felt like he was up to no good. I opened the backpack and to my shock...

*Brodie burst out laughing*

It was a pair of oversized Tighty whities! What was I supposed to do with them? I couldn't wear them, they'd never stay up on me. I looked through the bag for more items and found a Kink Academy hoodie and a black bag. I was about to open the bag, but Landon stopped me and took it from me. He placed it in his bedside drawer. Brodie and Landon both laughed, but nothing was said.

Brodie: Today's the day!

Henry: What day?

Brodie: Initiation day!