Chapter 15: Tortured Hunks

The van was bumpy and we were thrown all around the back. We kept colliding into each other at every stop. As nervous as I was, I had to stay calm and think everything through. I tried to listen for familiar sounds when I heard that unforgettable laugh. It was Troy! He did this to us and now he was taking us somewhere. All I could think about was what I was going to do to him when I was finally freed. Forget everyone else, he was going to be my main target and I was ready to pounce.

The van came to one last stop and I could hear everyone getting out of the car, it sounded like at least four or five people. The door to the van came crashing open and one by one we were pulled out of the van and thrown over the shoulders of one of the men that took us. It wasn't too long before we were sat down in a very cold steel chair and our blind folds were removed. That's when we looked around and saw that we were in some type of lab. In front of us stood Troy with a worried, yet sinister look on his face. He was about to speak when he was cut off by someone else.

Ashton: Welcome to my laboratory! You are all such fine specimens. You'll do perfect to test out my new ideas.

Brodie: Who the fuck are you?

Landon: Where the fuck are we?

Phill: Why the fuck are we here?

Ashton: That's enough "Fucks", from you all.

Troy: Let me explain...

Ashton: I've got it... Who the fuck am I? I'm the one and only Ashton! I'm one of the top 5 underwear designers in this region. Where the fuck are you? Well in my lab of course, at the best school in the world... GOLDEN DONG ACADEMY!

Brodie/Landon/Phill: GOLDEN DONG!!!!

Ashton: I didn't ask for an echo. Yes you are at the best school and you're here because your little friends owed me a debit for designing his mood changing undies. Look, they work so well, he's blushing pink with embarrassment.

Brodie: How could you?

Troy: I'm sorry, he forced me!

Ashton: Enough of that, you go sit over there and you three are going to test my new designs. Alright change them and lock them into their stations.

One by one they placed our hands in the straps, before slipping a pair of white briefs on us. The briefs were tight and I could feel my ass spilling out the back. Once our underwear was on, they strapped our legs into restraints. The lights dimmed and the experiment began!

~Phill~

As I was tied up, the henchmen lifted my legs into the air. I wasn't one to have my legs lifted into the air, so I was beyond embarrassed. They slipped a pair of tighty whities on me before letting me go. The briefs were pretty tight and they didn't leave much room in the front for my big friend.

Ashton: Alright test dummy #1 you will test out my new adjustable briefs. It is designed to enhance the bulge area, but I see you don't need any help with that. So let's shrink it! Before I could get a word out to protest, the briefs began to get tighter, like someone had my balls in their hands and they were just squeezing them. The briefs let out a soothing cool mist that was designed to keep my mind off of tightness, but as I looked down I could see the size of my cock shrink because of the cold pouch. I struggled in my bonds to free myself, but it was no good.

Ashton: Alright let's release the little shrimp and see that bad boy grow!

I felt another sensation when a warm sensation took the place of the cold mist. I watched as my balls began to hang lower, and my cock came back to life. It was past my normal size and felt like a really nice massage on my balls. Everything was able to hang to its maximum size and made the front of the ouch very heavy. The top of my pubes and base of my cock peeked out from the weird briefs.