Chapter 8: Sophomore Year... YAY

~ First day of Sophomore year~

It was the beginning of sophomore year and I was back at Kink Academy. It felt like just yesterday when I was a newbie freshman, trying to navigate and learn the ways of kinks. Now that I'm a sophomore, I can use my knowledge of what I learned as a freshman to help the new freshman class. Soon they too will see the amazement of the life you can have at the academy.

Troy, Ryan and I had just finished setting up our booth for the school's opening festival. We were told to give out some goodie bags and directions if they needed them, which they always do. To work the booths everyone was given a uniform. This year's uniforms consisted of a baby blue crop top with the school's logo, a pair of pink briefs that were a size too small and baseball caps. The uniforms weren't that bad, until you had to squat down or bend over. The tiny briefs always found their way deep into our cheeks. Moans were heard all throughout the campus from the soft silky briefs tan across our holes.

With the booth finished, we waited for the freshmen to visit us. Before long Brodie, Landon and Phill strolled up to our booth carrying goodie bags they'd swiped from another booth. The bags contained water bottles, t-shirts, a pair of tighty whities, condoms and a glow in the dark cock ring.

Brodie: Hey little man, you ready for another great year?

Henry: Yeah I am! And don't you think you should stop calling me little man? I'm a sophomore now.

Brodie: Hmmm are you taller than me?

Henry: No, bu...

Brodie: Case closed, you're still my little man.

Everyone laughed as my nickname stuck for another year. The guys had to run and the booth quickly got busy. By that afternoon this got more relaxed, so we took a lunch break. The cafeteria was crowded, but we were able to find a table in the corner of the room, next to a floor length mirror. We didn't mind the beautiful view of the quad. As we ate, the windows swung open and we were pelted with water balloons. In a matter of seconds we were completely soaked as the crowd in the cafeteria burst into laughter. When the balloons ceased, we were finally able to see again and were shocked to find Landon, Phill and Brodie outside laughing at us.

Henry: Hey! What the hell guys?

Troy: You know this material shrinks when it's wet.

Ryan: I can feel these briefs slipping further between my cheeks! Fuck and you can see my cock now.

Brodie: What cock, mister shrimp dick

Henry: Hey! That's not nice... you leave my shrimpy guy alone. The only one that can make fun of his cock is me.

Ryan: YEAH... wait whaaaaa?

~Summer Trip~

It was a not so normal Saturday night and Ryan and I decided to spend my last night visiting by going to the movies. Since it was a last minute decision, we didn't have much time to prepare and get dressed. It was 8:30pm and the movie started at 10 pm. I quickly threw on a pair of purple briefs, my jeans and my cute pink t-shirt.

Ryan: Aye you look good bro.

Henry: Thanks, but let's get you dressed.

Ryan: I was planning on wearing these jeans and a button up.

Henry: No no no, that's not allowed.