Chapter 5: Erotic Revenge

With the stage set, the lights in the theatre lowered, we were in a state of darkness. That is until two spot lights triggered and directed their lights down on Phill and Dan. Out from both sides of the dark stage walked out two figures. I couldn't tell who they were until they stepped into the light. Out walked Landon and a guy I've never seen before. He was Hispanic with long curly dark brown hair that was tied up into a ponytail. He had a nice full beard, what seemed to be a nice bulky chest and a slight gut. You could tell he would make a great wrestler or football player.

Dan and Phill looked at the giant guy and noticed he had something in his hand. You could tell that the two were very nervous because their situation wasn't going to be any less embarrassing. I leaned over to Brodie and was about to ask him about what's going on, but before I could he shushed me.

Troy: Gentlemen and Gentlemen, welcome to initiation day! We have a special treat for you guys.

Landon: That's right Troy, we do. We have the utmost pleasure of introducing our new transfer student.

Troy: He's a big strong muscle stud, but of course he can't compare to me.

Landon: Sure... Anyway, let's give a kink academy welcome to Dan!

I was shocked that the big welcome call was a long and high pitched moan from the student body. The duo made their move and walked to the side of their target. Landon took Phil and Troy, marking his territory, took Dan. The two had conflicting emotions written all over their faces. It was very noticeable that Phill was excited for the show and it was evident that Dan was completely nervous.

Phill had always loved Kink Academy, especially when he got praised by his on campus dom Brodie. He strived to always be a good boy and to make sure Brodie was proud of him. To him kink Academy was a place that encouraged him to embrace his switch side and to feel strong, yet slutty. Phill was known around campus as the swimmer with the incredible bubble butt and always noticeable bulge. Everyone wanted a piece of Phill, but Brodie had calmed him as soon as they locked eyes on that fatefully embarrassing day.

~Freshman year Brodie~

It was the day of Landons swim meet and he had invited me to come watch. Of course I didn't turn him down, who wouldn't love to see hot guys gliding through the water in the smallest of swimsuits. What really piqued my interest was the fact that the swimsuits for Kink Academy were tiny red thongs. Just the thought of all the wet hanging and dangling bulges had my mouth watering.

I was running late to the meet when I arrived at the pool. I was on my way inside when I noticed something or someone in the bushes. There was a rustling and when I stepped closer, out popped a completely naked guy. He had an amazing swimmer's body, cute pink nipples, smooth all over and a gigantic cock!

Phill: Hey, please don't run! Can you please help me out?

Brodie: Daddy, I mean daddy, shit I meant fuck me.

Phill: Oh ummm, well if you help me out I can definitely do that.

Brodie: How did this even happen to you... And YES!

Phill: Well, the guys were playing a trick on me and pushed me out of the locker room side door.

Brodie: Well they got you good dude. Take my shirt, but I expect you to keep that promise.

~Present day~

The show had finally begun when Troy and Landon placed gags in Phill and Dan's mouths. Once they were secure and set Troy pulled out a pair of scissors. He dropped to his knees and cut the straps of Dan's orange thong. As soon as the fabric was cut his hard 8 inch cock sprang free. The crowd went wild for the straight jock. As they cheered, Troy passed Landon the scissors. He took his time cutting away all of Phil's clothes until he was left in his pink jockstrap.