Chapter 3: Humiliated by the Hottie

~Henry~

It was the first day of classes and I was so excited that I barely got any sleep the night before. Between thoughts of what the day had in store for me and images of Landon in my head kept me up. He was just so hot and that smile melted me as soon as he walked into the kitchen. Lost in my day dream, I was pulled out of my thoughts when my alarm clock went off. I hopped out of the bed and opened my window. The day was beautiful and the courtyard was full of happy and horny students.

I stepped into the bathroom and started the shower. As the temperature adjusted, I stripped out of my clothes. After stepping into the shower, the water felt amazing and I spent way more time in there than I thought I was going to. After my shower I walked back into my room to discover that the time was 8:15 am! I was in the shower for a whole hour and only had 15 minutes to get to my first class. I quickly stripped off my towel, but forgot my window was open and immediately heard a whistle and some laughter. I turned around and outside of my window was a group of students and LANDON!

Landon: Cute butt Henry! Good for you embracing the culture of the school.

Random Guy: Yeah cute butt...Henry!

The group of guys laughed and I quickly shut my blinds. I didn't have time to think too much about my embarrassing situation, so I slipped on a pair of bikini briefs, basketball shorts and a hoodie. I ran across campus to the academic hall of punishment. On my way there I passed the group of guys that saw me naked earlier.

Random Guy: There goes the naked dork from this morning. *laughs*

The guys laughed and pointed as I escaped into the distance. I arrived at my class, but was 5 minutes late. I tried to slip in and sit down in the back. But was immediately caught by professor Cleo. There were many rumors surrounding her and how she even got the job at an all male academy. Professor Cleo was 38 years old and had flawless Egyptian skin and beautiful emerald eyes. She had shoulder length pitch black hair and an amazing hourglass figure. The feature that stood out most about her was her large tits that always found their way out of her blouse throughout the day.

~Heather Cleo~

The day had just begun and I already had the  urge to punish one of my naughty students. I woke up to my husband Harold talking to our twin sons on the phone. They had just started their first year at college and it was hard on Harold to let them go. Me on the other hand, I didn't have time to worry about my sons because I knew they would be alright, plus I had a whole school of horny students to teach everyday. My area of study range from wedgie style bondage to ball grabbing and torture.

I slid out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast for the hubby. I didn't bother putting on my robe because it was just the two of us in the house. Instead I just walked around in my husband's boxers, a pair of loose dragon ball Z pajama pants and a black crop top that reached just under my nipples. I liked to be comfy and relaxed at home. After breakfast I took a nice long shower, which my husband joined me in. It didn't take us long to start messing around and getting dirty in the shower. Harold had a 9 inch cock and he made sure to give me every single inch because if he didn't, he knew he'd be punished later when I got home from work.

He pounded me against the wall, cupped my tits and pulled on my nipples for a good 20 minutes. I didn't want the amazing sex to end, but I had to get to work. We cleaned off and made our way back to the bedroom. I slipped on a red blouse with a white pencil skirt that had a slit in the side that reached right below my hip. I slipped my hair back in a bun and gathered my purse before kissing Harold goodbye and giving his balls a good squeeze and tap.