Special Chapter: The Kink before Thanksgiving

I had just finished my last class before my very long trip back home for the holidays. I reached my dorm and heard some strange noises coming from inside. I stuck my keys in the lock and slowly unlocked the door. I carefully opened the door and peeked inside. The living room was dark except for the faint light that escaped from under Ryan's door. I crept inside and tried not to make a sound.

As I got closer to Ryan's door, I could hear more clearly. The sounds were the bed squeaking and a lot of moaning. Either Ryan was having a good time or there was a ghost living in his room part time. Once I was at his door, I slowly turned the handle and peeked through the crack in the door. I was shocked at the sight that laid out before me. I didn't know how to react, I just stood in the doorway and watched Ryan. He was laid across the bed with his hands and feet tied to each end. In his mouth was a ball gag, which caused him to drool all over his sheets. The shocking part that had me so frozen was Phill standing over him and giving him an atomic wedgie.

Ryan's cute perky ass was split in two as the fabric of the very stretchy briefs were secured over his head. Phill turned around and pulled out a wooden paddle. He wasted no time and smacked Ryan's ass. The sound of the paddle meeting Ryan's porcelain cheeks echoed throughout the room. Ryan's moans were muffled by the gag, but the joy and pleasure in his eyes shone brightly. Phill continued his assault on Ryan's ass until his perky cheeks went from a winter snow to a cherry icy color.

Phill didn't stop there, he stood on top of the bed and grabbed the already atomic undies. He leaned back and gave them a huge pull. Ryan, tied to the bed, was still lifted up by his torso. Phill bounced Ryan up and and down and swung him from side to side, really digging the wedgie in deep. After what seemed like hours, but was really only half an hour, Ryan's briefs ripped completely off of him. He laid there completely naked. It wasn't until Phill untied Ryan that I noticed underneath him was a big messy pool of cum. Due to his hair-trigger, Ryan couldn't help but cum from the slightest touch.

Phill pulled out another pair of briefs and helped Ryan slip into them. Phill diligently got the room ready for whatever he and Ryan were planning to do next. I tried to slowly close the door and back away into my room when Ryan looked my way. We locked eyes and his face burned a bright red. He gave me a small embarrassed smile as I winked at him. Closing the door I crept over to my room and grabbed my suitcase so I could meet Brodie and Landon in the parking lot.

On my way to the parking lot, I passed Brodie and Troy's room. The door was wide open and in the middle of the living room was Troy. He was completely naked and soaking wet with sweat. From the noise of the television, he was attempting to do yoga. I stopped in my tracks and was about to speak to him when he turned his back to me. Before I knew what was happening, he bent over at the waist and positioned himself in the downwards dog pose.

My mouth dropped as I witnessed his big brown muscle cheeks spread open to reveal his pink hole. As he held his position, his hole winked at me multiple times, as if it was inviting me to come in and devour his cakes. I didn't need to be asked twice, so I left my suitcase in the hallway and crept inside. Troy didn't notice me as I was face to face with his very inviting and winking hole. Before he knew what was happening, my face was deep in between his cheeks as I ate him out.

Troy looked back in shock as his hole was invaded with pleasure. He quickly gave in and let out his moans of pure pleasure and lust. I grabbed both of his big meaty cheeks and grabbed and mashed them as my tongue danced over his most delicate spot. His moans cheered me on as I squeezed and jiggled his amazing cheeks. It didn't take me long to milk out a load from Troy. He shook as his orgasm took over him and caused him to drop to his knees. I gave his nice big ass a slap and walked out of his room and down the hallway.

Finally out of the building I made my way to the parking lot. Usually the lot was full of cars, but most of the students had already left. I was half way through the lot when I spotted Dan's car. It looked as if someone was inside of the car, so I walked over. I expected to greet Dan before we would head our separate ways for the holiday, but I was caught off guard when I peered in through the window. Dan's shirt was over his head as he laid back in the seat. A small weight was hung by his pierced nipples and his pants were around his ankles as he jerked his huge cock.

I noticed his cock had a ring around it and his balls were being stretched out by some weights. As many times as I've seen Dan's cock I always forgot he shaved his pubes completely smooth. I also have never known him to wear anything remotely close to what he had on around his cock. I stood by the window and watched as he jerked off in public. His cock glistened with the slick and shiny lube covering it. He stroked his cock like there was no tomorrow. He switched between pulling on his yard nipples and his weighted nuts. He pulled on his weighted nuts and before long he sprayed his load all over his chest and stomach.

As he recovered from his orgasm, I knocked on the window and startled him. He jumped in his seat and tried to cover his softening cock. I couldn't help myself and laughed at the scared hunk. He embarrassingly waved at me before hunching down in his seat. Deciding that he had enough embarrassment, I continued on my way through the parking lot to reach Brodyie. He and Landon were waiting by the car talking.

Brodie: Hey little man it took you long enough, what happened?

Landon: Yeah, we have been waiting a while.

Henry: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Brodie: Well get in the car. We have a long way to go today.

I placed my suitcase in the trunk and as I was about to get into the backseat, Brodie stopped me. He held out his hand and left it out patiently. I immediately knew what he wanted and asked Landon for his help. He came around to the other side of the car and flipped me around. He pushed me up against the car and slipped his hands inside of my pants. He grabbed a hold of my pink bikini briefs and pulled them up to my neck. He bounced me up and down and caused the thin material to invade my ass and cuddle my sensitive hole.

It didn't take Landon long before he flipped me around again and grabbed the front of my under and split my balls with the thin fabric. The motion of the Wedgie caused my cock to fall out of my pants and out into the open for anyone to see. Landon let go of my underwear and unbuttoned my pants, letting them fall to the ground around my ankles. He flipped me back around and pulled me off the ground. He carried me to the back of the car and laid me over the hood with my ass completely exposed. He grabbed my underwear and pulled as hard as he could and before long...

"RRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP"

My pink bikini briefs ripped off of me, leaving me completely naked on top of the trunk of the car. Brodie laughed as Landon handed him my shredded underwear.

Brodie: Alright little man, with this payment you can get in the car.

Landon: Someone must of loved his Wedgie

I looked down and noticed how hard my cock was and quickly pulled my pants up and got into the car. As we took off down the road, I knew I was going to miss the guys over the holiday. However, with all the gifts the guys gave me on my walk to the car, I knew I'd be satisfied until I could get back.

~To be continued~