Chapter 14: Senior Naked Race

~Brodie~

It was 8am when I woke up, the sun was shining bright and there was a cool breeze coming through the window. I wiggled around the bed as the breeze wrapped itself around me and tickled my hairless body. I sat up and looked over at my roomie Landon, he was still asleep and mumbling something about Henry. I didn't pay him too much attention because I was too excited for the day.

It was finally the day that all the seniors at Kink Academy looked forward to. It was the day of the school's annual senior run. Once per year the school and the city come together to put on the school's underwear run. During the afternoon the festival will be in full swing and that night we all gather at the front gates of the college, in our sluttiest undies and run through the streets around the town and back to the campus. The school loved it and thought the run was a way to bring the class together one last time. The townspeople loved watching all of us running around almost naked.

There was a lot to do before the festival, so I forced myself to get out of my comfy bed and get ready. When I jumped out of bed, my ass made a loud embarrassing clapping noise that woke Landon up.

Landon: I'm up, I'm up! Why are you clapping this early in the morning? Wait, why are you clapping at all?

Brodie: Bro shut up! I wasn't clapping, it was my ass. I can't help that it's just so juicy and big.

Landon: Then bring that big juicy ass over here and let me stuff it.

Brodie: Hmmmm, you can't handle this cake.

I grabbed my towel and purposely skipped my way out of our room, leaving Landon and his extra long meat with the images and sounds of my cheeks clapping behind me. Half way down the hallway I slowed down and just walked. It was very quiet and no one was around. That's when I got the idea to be a little daring and take my towel off and throw it over my shoulders. It felt great to just walk around naked when anyone could have seen me. When I opened the door to the bathroom, I was immediately greeted by the sight of Troy's tight bare ass, as he stood at the bathroom sink brushing his teeth .

Troy: Yo Brodie! Ready for tonight?

Brodie: I can't wait bro! It's going to be one hell of a night. I just need to figure out what underwear I want to wear.

Troy: What about that hot pink jockstrap? You always look good in that.

Brodie: No, I want to wear something different. Something that I haven't worn before.

Troy: I have the perfect idea.

Brodie: Well.. spit it out!

Troy: *spits out toothpaste*

Brodies: I didn't mean actually spit it out *laughs*.

Troy: *laughs* What if we all wore matching cheeky briefs? That way we show off the goods, in the front and show off your big phat ass that we all love so much.

*SPANK*

Brodie: Ouch! Okay we can do that, but where are we going to find those?

Troy: Leave it to me! I'll have them for you guys by this evening. I'll see you later bro.

Troy rushed out of the bathroom with a huge grin on his face and an even larger boner leading the way. I quickly got in the shower and washed up, making sure to clean up my shave. I wanted to be as smooth as could be for this run. Once I finished my pubes, I focused on my ass and while bending over with my cheeks spread wide for the nair to rinse off, I accidentally pushed the curtain open. I looked back with my head between my legs to see Landon, Phill, Rodger, Tony, Mike and Leo staring at my exposed hole. They laughed as each of them boned up. I was slightly embarrassed, but I was not the kind of guy to NOT put on a show.