Chapter 16: Goodbye Kink Academy Pt.1

With graduation the next day, the guys and I decided to have one last night of fun. We needed a chill night to hang out and reminisce about the three years we've all known each other. It was weird to even think that next year Ryan, Dan and I would be on our own. Brodie, Landon, Phill and Troy would be graduating and starting a fresh new life outside of the worlds most kinkiest and prestigious college.

As the night settled in, everyone met up in my room for the final hurrah. I had just finished stripping down to my briefs and long t-shirt when there was a knock on the door. I quickly opened the door and standing in the hallway was Troy in a onesie, Dan in basket ball shorts and Phill in pajamas bottoms. They burst past me and settle up where they'd be sleeping for the night. Just as things were getting started, there was another knock at the door. This time it was Landon wearing a pair of anime boxers and Brodie wearing a yellow jockstrap under a pair of white sheer shorts. They quickly settled in and claimed their spot in my room. Everyone was enjoying themselves and relaxing when my door suddenly opened. It was Ryan! I had forgotten he was in the shower. He walked in completely soaked and wrapped in a small towel.

Everyone cat called him as he passed by. He only made it half way across the room before Brodie grabbed his towel and exposed him to everyone.

Brodie: Why are you even wearing a towel? It's not like we all haven't seen you naked many...MANY times before.

Ryan: I know, but still it's cold and I'm wet.

Dan: I dare you to stay naked all night.

Everyone: YESSSSSSS

Everyone chanted until Ryan finally agreed to stay naked for the rest of the night. After that the night was normal and everyone chilled, until the seniors decided to tell us stories about their favorite memories of their time at the academy.

~Brodie~

It was a Sunday afternoon and everyone was busy getting ready for Monday finals. Everyone was stressed out and so worried. The seniors had a huge exam that would take everything that they learned throughout their four years at the academy and put them to use on the main stage, in front of the entire senior class and professors.

With the stress of impressing everyone, the laid back vibes of the school had disappeared. So I took it upon myself to cheer everyone up. I snuck out of my dorm that night and went to the science lab. They were testing out a new dissolving clothes spray. My plan was to take the spray and pour it into the main sprinkler system. Then set off all the sprinklers before class to dissolve everyone's clothes. With the distraction of being naked outside, everyone would laugh and not stress.

When I got to the lab, I tried the front doors of the building and they were locked, so I searched around the building for another opening. In the back of the building I spotted an open window, so I climbed through. As I climbed through,I lost my balance and fell. I came crashing down on the lab table and rolled off of it and hit the ground. The fall caused a loud crash sound that echoed throughout the building. I laid there for a second and didn't realize until too late that the experimental spray had fallen over and dropped on me. Before I could notice a light was shined on me.

Security Guard #1: Hey what are you doing in here?

Security Guard #2: Yo Tony he's naked!

Security Guard #1: Wow he is and look at that phat ass on him.

Security Guard #2: Yeah! I wouldn't mind being trapped underneath those giant globes.

Security Guard #1: Hey wake up!

Brodie: Just five more minutes

The security guards looked at themselves before taking my arms and legs and carrying me outside the building. They laid me in the back of their car and drove me to the main office and left me on the steps. When I woke up I was surrounded by lots of people as they were taking pictures and videos of me. I didn't realize it at first, but I was completely naked. The  main clock struck 10 AM, which meant I was going to be late to my final. I rushed across campus, cheeks clapping behind me as I passed everyone. When I got to the main hall the presentations had begun and everyone stopped to stare at my naked attire.