《27》

It was afternoon. And since morning zoya didn't stepped out her room. Fiza went to school. As had a practical to attend. Juweria, Waqaur, Saad And Junaid left fir office. Zaroon was in his room. Maha went to meet her friend and than Haider.
Even her mother went to a school, as she was teacher.

Fidgeting her fingers, she was sitting in a corner in bathroom. Sniffing on her fate. She poured her heart out.

She never thought, it will hurt him this deep!
But was too late, she pushed his ego.

Her body was completely soaked in water. Clothes huggef her assets like second skin. She cried more and more.

After a long time, she decided to come out. Her mami's must be worried now.

As she unlocked the door of bathroom. There stood Junaid will all his glory.
Their eyes met and she looked away.
He looked at her eyes and than at her nose. Which turned red due to crying like a mess.

" rona dhona ho gya ho toh change karlo." He said giving her towel.

She sneezed.

He stopped on his track to outside and moved back to her.

Checking her temperature, he said, " kisne kha tha itni der pani pe bethne... or bethna.. hi..

" dafa ho jao yha se!!" She said angrily.

He smirked at her anger and thought, " chalo, jangli billi ki awaaz toh sunne mili!"

" tameez se!!" He spatted back.

" or na karu TAMEEZ se baat toh!" She said poking her nail on his chest.

And with a swift of motion he twisted her same hand at her back and said, " justification dene ki zarurat nhi h muje... right? After your favourite genre is dark romance!" He said whispering in her ear.

She elbowed in his stomach with all her might. And he stumbled back laughing at her antics.

She glared at him and he winked at him not before going out of her room. Leaving an envelope of their Nikkah certificate.

She read it and all those memories started playing in her mind.

" kha ja rhe h hum itni subha?" She asked gripping his shirt tightly, he increased his bike speed and drove to his friend's place.

" sabr rakho... tumari punishment asan nhi h! Junaid Almas Khan ke ego ko hurt kiya h...tumne!!" He said smirking.

She feared and kept her head on his shoulder.

While he chanted mentally, ' na na na phigalna mat!!'

After reaching at his friend's place, who was his good friend. His father was an Imam. Zoya glanced at the small but cozy house and waited for him to return as he instructed her.

Meanwhile a woman in her 70's came with a nose pin, red veil and ring.

Zoya clenched her dupatta being feared, terribly.

Junaid entered and said, " beeji ap ye nose pin iski naak pe chipka de!"

The old lady smacked his head and did what he said.

Zoya flinched when she felt little pain in her nose.

Junaid controlled his smile.

Spreading that beautiful and simple veil on her head, the old smiled at her.

Meanwhile the Imam sahab entered. Zoya understood what was her punishment. She gripped her dupatta more and more. Junaid sat beside her and said, " so? Did u like ur punishment?"

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें