XXXVIII

-"I wanna go home

-
"I wanna go home." I told Melo for the 100th time already. "Why?" he smacked his lips. "Because! I'm tired." I slouch in the seat.

"Mya you keep saying the same thing. Just sleep in the guest room Gelo got. I'll go in there and chill with you and shit." he said.

"Whatever LaMelo." I lay my head on the window. "You keep pissing me off Ahmya." Melo grips the wheel.

"I don't care and I didn't ask." I mumbled and I swear this nigga stabbed me in my side with his fingers.

"Ow! What the fuck?" I hit his arm. "You fucking do too much." I groan as we pulled up to Gelo's house.

"Payback." he laughed. "That's not funny." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

I grab some of the bags from the car and I waited for Melo to do the same. I knock on Gelo's door and he opens it.

"Yes sir!" Melo screams in my ear. This nigga is on my last nerve. "We all in the back." Gelo said and I just put all the bags on the counter.

"Aye come on so we can go to the guest room." Melo said lowly. I followed him upstairs.

"My lady." he said in a dumb-ass voice. "Ew." I laughed and he did too. He closed the door and I sat on the bed.

"Babe. Babe is a weird word." I mug. "It honestly is. And that's why I call you different names." he said laying on me.

We laid there for a little not saying anything. "Melo I think Denise and Kayla did that to Ally." I look at him.

He sighed and sat up on his side. "You think so?" he looks at me. "Yeah. They started laughing like that shit was funny." I rolled my eyes.

"But it's like why the fuck would you stab her? She has a fucking kid." I started getting aggravated. "You overthinking it bae." he said laying his head back on me.

"You're no help." I pull his hair. "Ow! Mya c'mon dawg that shit hurt." he groans. "Payback you black bitch." I laughed and he gave me a face.

"You damn near blacker than me." I laughed and pushed him off of me. "C'mon im kinda hungry." I said and Melo gave me a 'you a dumb Bitch' look.

"So now ya ass wanna eat?" he sat up. "Melo come on!" I whined. "Okay damn baby chill." he grabs my hand and we went downstairs.
-
"Take that shot you pussy ass nigga!" Melo laughed at Gelo. "Man you take that shot!" Gelo passed him the glass.

I'm currently pissed as fuck at Melo cause for one he said we would leave like 2 hours ago and 2 he was drunk as fuck and he was acting funny.

I didn't wanna drink cause I didn't feel like it. Gelo, Ev, and Melo, were all drunk as fuck.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" Evoni pouted and sat next to me. "Im fine Melo just being funky." I said picking at my nails.

"Girl you know how he is when he's drunk." she laughed and I did too. "I hope Ally gets better." I said and Evoni side hugs me.

"She gone do just fine. That's our girl." she smiled. "You right." I smiled too. "Baby." Melo walked to us and I gave him a look.

"Okay im gonna go bug G." Evoni laughed. "Okay." she got up and went to Gelo. "You ready to go home?" Melo asked.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I mumbled and walked away. "Mya? What's wrong?" he followed me. "Nigga you! You said we would leave 2 hours ago! Then you out here taking shots back to back." I mug.

"Ahmya im not bout to argue with you. I'm not even that drunk." he shut his car door. "Fuck you." I said and grab my phone.

"Fuck you too and fuck how you feel." he said and started the car. "Nigga go fuck ya self." I shoved his arm.

"See now you do too much." he sighed. "Yeah yeah take me home nigga." I go on my phone.
-
I slammed Melo's car door and walked to my apartment. "Mya, can you stop?" Melo's long-legged ass was already behind me.

"Nigga go home. I'm not fucking with you." I said holding my heels. "Whatchu gone do?" he smacked his lips.

"Im gone slap them fat ass lips off of you. Smack them again." I open my apartment door.

"Im not going home tho. I want you to know that." he shut the door. "Well, you sleeping on the couch." I shut my bedroom door and locked it.

"Mya man stop playin." he knocks on it. "You wanted to stay." I said and shrug. He groans and I could hear him walk away from the door.

Bum.
-

y'all bout to be trippin soon
i'm goin stupid on these last chapters 😭
anyway y'all melo be lookin so good 😩
PAPIIIIIII 😋😋😋
okay my fault i dtm

y'all bout to be trippin soon i'm goin stupid on these last chapters 😭anyway y'all melo be lookin so good 😩PAPIIIIIII 😋😋😋okay my fault i dtm

fuck misspelling y'all!!!