Needs

"Thank you for coming" The King of the Boos said to me as he escorted me towards the main door.

I spun around to face him. "I think I should thank you too. It's been really helpful to have you by my side. During these times of pain and grief. Good bye"

Once again I turned away, looking at the dark woods, ready to leave. Before I could take a step. I felt him hold my hand. "(Y/n) wait."

I looked up at the ghost, who refused to let go of me. He pulled me closer to the point where I was against his body. "(Y/n).." He cupped my chin. Then moved his hand to caress my face and fix my hair behind my ear.

My heart began to beat faster. It's been ages since I felt the touch of a man. "(Y/n), I have to confess. Each time you leave this mansion, You leave a lot to be desired." He whispered.

I began to breathe heavily, I had no idea what was going on or what was going to happen to me. "Don't be afraid. It's just.. I've fallen in love with you ever since you've been visiting me and my subjects."

I was really shocked at his confession.

"I want to you to be more than just a polite friend. I also wish.. we could say goodbye.. in a different way.." He slowly leaned his face towards mine. I still had trouble speaking but my body was excited. My cheeks turned red and I could feel my face turning hot. I haven't felt this way in such a long time.

So I just looked at him, I was so sure he could hear me and feel my chest breathe heavily.

He closed his eyes, and pressed his lips against mine. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck. What started as a gentle kiss, became a passionate and lustful one.

We both parted our lips to catch our breath. "Come with me.." he suggests softly as he teasingly kisses my neck.

Together, We swiftly but quietly ran up to his bedroom, he could have carried me but we decided to be a little mischievous and risky. The doors closed behind us. I saw him take his coat off, dropping it to the floor. "At last, you're all mine" I heard him say before he pushed me gently on his bed. I giggled, as I was excited on what was going to happen next.

He removed the heavy coat I was wearing, revealing my sleeveless dress. He licked his lips; admiring my curves before kissing me.

And the rest is history..