Needs Part 2

I moved my head from side to side. Even though my eyes were shut, I knew light was hitting my face. Soon I realized that my alarm clock didn't ring like it was meant to every day. I slowly opened my eyes until they adapted to my surroundings.

There was a full moon, shining straight down at me. The realization dawned on me when I noticed I wasn't in my bed. It was much bigger and softer. I then turned to look at my left only to see The King of the Boos smirking.

"Good morning my dear, I hope you had a pleasant slumber" he then took a sip from his wine. "You were amazing last night, I had never experienced anything like it."

'What is he talking about?' I thought to myself even though my brain was still waking up, I really couldn't process anything clearly. I looked down and realized I didn't have any of my clothes on. So I covered myself even more with the silky blanket. "Don't bother covering, I already know how you look under those layers." My face was on fire.

King Boo leaned in closer. His hand caressed my face before kissing me. "I wish you could stay with me forever." I turned away. I wasn't sure if I'd actually want to do that, deep down I still wished I could be with Luigi. But I also made a promise to him, I had to move on. But I wasn't sure if that was the path I wanted to take.

"I need to think about it, Your majesty" I said.

His face said everything; he seemed disappointed. But didn't say anything. "I need to keep going, I just realized I haven't payed my rent in a while." I said as I struggled to put on my clothes.

"I'll come back to see you" I looked at him before I left. Still no response from him. And off I went.

After walking for what felt like hours I finally arrived, I noticed the pile of letters at my doorstep. "How stupid of me, how did I manage to forget to pay all of this?" I sighed heavily. I barely had any money left.

I soon realized that I could perhaps ask Peach for her help, and I could repay her in some way maybe work for her again? But that could take a lot of my time and I would have to stop my visits at the mansion for days. My eyes began looking around for paper and ink. When I finally spotted it. I wrote a letter for King Boo. Explaining why I wouldn't visit him anytime soon. But I would also take this time to think about his wish.

I felt some sort of guilt because I really wasn't sure on what I wanted. I still wasn't completely over the death of Luigi either. So perhaps the princess could offer me some sort of advise. Because right now I don't know what I want.