Life and Death

"Princess Peach, I already figured out what is going on with (Y/n)" The doctor said as he ran towards the trio. "We need to do something fast before we run out of time!"

"Tell us, what is it?" Peach demanded to know.

"According to my results, it appears that (Y/n) is pregnant, but it's not a normal pregnancy, you see, the being inside her seems not compatible with her organic system.. well body. And as it tries to survive inside her, she is slowly dying" The little Mushroom man looked up to her.

Peach and Mario looked at each other extremely dumbfounded. But to make it even awkward they stared at King Boo who just froze in his spot.

"The only way we could save her and her child is to convert her into the being she procreated with otherwise we will lose them both." The Professional finally added.

The silence broke after a couple of seconds when Peach slapped King Boo in his face "Ah! You mad woman!" He hissed at her as he massaged his cheek.

She didn't really care about keeping her Princess manners at the moment "You selfish fool. You corrupted her soul! Now she will never be allowed by the lights to enter her afterlife"

"How was I supposed to know that it could have worked? I didn't have this knowledge in the first place" He argued back.

Mario served as the mediator and tried calming both down.

"Peach, I'm sorry we can't do anything  else to save (Y/n) but if we don't want to loose her like we lost my brother, she'll have to become a Boo."

The mushroom princess wanted to say something but Mario turned to King Boo who was equally scared for (Y/n)'s life. "Is there a way you can make her become one of you?"

King Boo nodded, "I can but you can't be present."

"Why not?" Peach asked.

"It's a ritual, it is important that the only one's involved are me and her. No one else." She nodded as she understood how necessary this was.

'I really wish things turned out differently' The princess thought to herself.

The Doctor lead King Boo to the door, as soon as he stepped inside the room he closed it behind him. There she laid helpless and barely conscious. His eyes followed the trail of blood it was a terrible sight around her but she was the rainbow in the middle of a storm, beautiful as she has always been.

He knew if he wanted to keep her he needed to act fast.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen (Y/n), if you're listening, I'm sure you know I'm telling the truth. I stay true to my words."

She then slowly turned her head slightly to look at him, her voice was to weak to even say anything.

"For now you rest" The King of the Boo's said as he placed his hand on her face causing her to fall into a deep sleep.

King Boo then looked down towards his hand, which almost immediately materialized a blade adorned with a beautiful ruby on the center of the handle and a very deadly sharp end.

He raised the sharp knife above his head and recited.

"Mors tua, vita mea!"

And stabbed her in the middle of her heart. Her eyes shot wide open as she let out a gasp.

The blade locked into her heart, he let go and her body began to slowly regenerate with glowing white light healing her sick body. (Y/n) began to glow even stronger, to the point where the King had to look away to protect his eyes from the bright light.

The ones outside of the room, noticed the light coming out from underneath the door.

After a while the light slowly faded. And he finally had a chance to see her. She was laying in the bed, she looked the same except she was a ghost now. She weakly, sat up.

"What happened?" (Y/n) asked trying to understand the way she felt. King Boo took a deep breath and hoped for the best "You got very sick and I couldn't let you die."

She saw her arms, she noticed her skin was very pale. "Wait.. am I.. a spirit?" She managed to choke out as she touched her face.

She looked at herself surprised "Wow, I never thought I would ever become one, she removed the blanket off her and it revealed a little bump. "I-Is this what I think it is?" She asked King Boo a little disoriented.

"Yes! You are pregnant with a young Boo" a voice interrupted, it was the Doctor. "The pregnancy was actually the reason why you got so sick, you know since Boo's and humans aren't the same species, complications surfaced. But thanks to King Boo you are saved since now your body is compatible with the one you are carrying."

King Boo reached out a hand to the ghostly lady. "Shall we go home now" he smirked.

He knew deep inside that she had no other choice but to go with him. He planned to actually make her fall in love with him and over time make her his Queen. But he seemed satisfied with this outcome. 

For she will be forever his.

(Y/n) POV

Without giving it a second thought, I took his hand. I knew that whatever was gonna happen he would always be there for me. I know that my destiny has been sealed. And I was equally happy to know I was expecting my first child.

He elevated himself, and I let him pull me up, so he could take me away from my old life. So that we both could begin our new one.