Pain

I took the blanket off of me as I sat down on the bed. It was still night, but I felt really uncomfortable. I had a feeling in my gut that something wasn't right. 'I don't feel safe' Soon I managed to get off the bed for a glass of water.

After I got it, I went back to my bed and attempted to sleep. The thing is, I couldn't help but feel that something was off, or more like I was off. Then I felt a slight sting in my abdomen. 'Maybe it's my period?' But that's impossible, I've had it two weeks ago.

I brushed the feeling off after it stopped. And then resumed my sleep.

It was next morning when I heard shouting outside in the hall. The altercation woke me up. I then heard Peach and Mario's muffled voices arguing with someone as I got closer to the door. I slowly opened it, hearing them better. My ears tingled when I heard a familiar voice. "King Boo!" I gasped but quietly opened the door.

"But what is he doing here?" Mario asked Peach as he was trying to understand the situation.

"Well I-" she paused all three of them looked at me coming out of the bedroom "(Y/n)! What happened?"

I was taken aback from her reaction "What do you mean?" I asked weakly. She scurried towards me. "You're so pale, and you look like you haven't gotten sleep for ages"

"Peach we need to call the doctor" Mario suggested

"Oh I don't think it's necessary it's probably-AH!" I let out a scream collapsing on my knees. "(Y/n)!" King Boo said as he tried picking me up.

Peach wanted to say something to King Boo but instead she rushed to the room where the doctor would see me. "Are you alright?" He asked gently. "I think I am now."

"Let's wait for the doctor to check up on you" he suggested "Then we can go home". I gave him a weak smile, but when he said the last part I was not really convinced.

He helped me lay down on the bed and once again the pain came back. I arched my back and held back tears. Gods it hurt, I just wanted to get over it. We had no idea what was going on but luckily the doctor was here. Every one left the room, King Boo looked at me one last time before shutting the door.

It was me, the doctor and my thoughts in the room. He took many tests. I looked over at him and saw the mushroom Doctor adjusting his glasses then he sprinted towards the door.

I was extremely confused.. then it happened. I got terrible cramps that forced me to sit right up I wrapped my arms around me trying to comfort myself. Suddenly I felt pressure down my chest and a huge urge to cough. When I finally did the white blankets where dyed with the red color of my blood.

I sat there, shocked. And began to cough again, more blood came out but darker each time. I had no idea what was I ill with but I knew something.

I was dying.