Chapter 13- It's ok kel. Alot of people are terrible singers..and ugly cryers

"Wait." Darcy said, trying to comprehend what I said," So One Direction kidnapped my best friend and held her hostage over a dare and you had some weird ass dream about Eric raping you and some other weird ass ones, till you come to waking up and then jumping out a three story house and waking up in the hospital with no memory then you'd gone to a festival with people you didn't even know-"

"They had said they were family." I corrected her.

She nodded then continued," Okay, Family? and you all played around, she did Gangnam style dance and had a lot people join, you awesome freak of nature and then you went on a parachute thing with Louis and kissed him and got your memory back?" She questioned.

I nodded sheepishly adding a small yes.

"How the bloody hell do you end up so lucky." She mumbled.

I looked at her weirdly for a moment. She kept her head down, deep in thought on which I had no intend on breaking so I started a conversation with Carter.

"So..." I said trying for something.

"So, what?" She asked, not getting my gist.

I straightened myself into a proper posture and began doing a poor imprssion of a british accent," Well I was thinking that me and you could go drink tea with the queen."

Carter stared at me for a second before bursting into laughter. She crumpled over, gripping her stomach. Small tears rushed down her cheeks as she laughed even longer. I wasn't that bad. Was I?

"Oh my goodness, don't do that again." She wiped away some of the tears and started her way towards the door. Probably going to find Zayn.

"I still have feelings you know!" I shout over to her already out the door self.

To which I could barely here her voice shout back an 'I know'. I know butt.

"Darcy." I said, she didnn't repsond." DARCY!" I groaned loudly, slapping her head. Her eyes snap up towards me and she tackles my body to the ground in an instant. I'm laying on my back, struggling to keep her from gripping my hair. We usually fight like this when there's a little bit of nutella left in the pantry. Her hand reached closer to my hair, trying her best to get a hold of the one thing that would bring me down.

"LIAM!" I called, when he walked through the door, he looked asif he wanted to crap himself," Get your girlfriend off me!"

His hands gripped around Darcy's tiny waist and pulled her off without struggle. She stood in his arms, reachig for me with her hands extended.

"Okay...I'm going to say this as nice as possible," I fix my hair and clothes up." WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

"I was thinking about the stuff you told me and I was thinking of some other stuff and the slap to the head knocked me out of my, sex thoughts, I mean prtety thoughts..." She trailed off, pushing herself from Liam's grip and moving to the door," Well, erm bye."

She sped down the hallway to where ever, leaving Liam a little confused. I just walked over to him pulled his ear to my mouth. "Don't get my baby girl preggy."

"Why would I-Oh-ew." He gagged, bending over playfuly and fake gagging.

I only laughed and walked out the door to my bedroom.

I laid on my bed. My door opened and shut quickly, weight being pressured on the other side of me. A warm hand was placed just on my thigh. My eyes fluttered closed at the touch. Louis.

"Louis." I groaned.

"Yes?" He asked, a suducive smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't."