Chapter 15- Yeah...No

I felt poking on my cheek as I cuddled closer to the seat. Someone was cooing my name but I bloacked them out and tried to keep my state of sleeping on a roll. But as all good dreams, they come to an end. A ahdn ran to my side, shooting me up immidiately, sleep no longer a choice. I smack away the intruder of my tickles and open my eyes to see the blue eyes and smirk staring at me. I hiss and put myself back to the seat.

"Were here." He laughed, grabbing me from my seat and pulling me into him bridal style. I snuggle closer to his chest and close my eyes for another good sleep. Louis must have a different opinion because he bings me closer to his face and whispers in my ear," They're expecting an awake Kelsey at three in the afternoon,"

Three in the afternoon? I repeated in my head, My eyes did a quick check and sure as heck, the sun was shining bright on us as he carried me up to a cute house. I groaned and hopped off him, stretching my arms and legs out, a cracking noise coming from each bone. Louis wraps his arm around my waist as I try fixing my now amazing messed up hair. The small tangles would make it look ratted but since my hair was naturaly curly, it hadn't really mattered because people would think it was the curls getting bigger.

He knocks on the red wood door, and moves us back a little as the door swings wide open to a brunette looking women, around her thirtys or fourtys. A huge smile spread across her face as her eyes landed on me. With out wanring what so ever she pulled me into a hug and started going on about herself and about Louis and about her husband and daughters. Five daughters, she was divorced, Louis is her only son and her big baby boy.  Triple b. That's going to be nice to call him. Feel the smirk through the text?

"You must be starving! your so skinny." She announced walking over to the kitchen which Louis hurried over and made the cool eplanation of we already ate.

"But thank you." I said, giving Louis and elbow to the ribs for being rude.

"Well I'm not going to lie."

I sighed, sticking out my hand," I'm Kelsey."

"I know! Louis' been obsessing over you to me for the past week. She's so special mum." I giggled and gave Louis a little kissy face, sending him a wink. His mom laughed and called down five girls names.

"Charlotte or Lottie, Georgia, Felicite or fizzy, and then the twins, Daisy or Phoebe." His mom said, showing five girls walk down the steps, four of them looking exactly a like besides one, that barely resembled Louis.

"Georgia is from my dads side, She's just visiting while I'm here." He whispered in my ear. I nod and give them a smile, the blonde one or Lottie, looks me up and down, showing a weird face.

"Yeah...No." The oldest one said, turning and walking out the door. Louis gave me a sypathetic look and ran after Lottie, shouting her name in anger while his mom brought me into the kitchen, telling me everythings fine.

I sat there, not making eyes contact with anyone, not any of the other girls or his mother or the step dad that walked in. My hands fiddled in my lap to keep the awkwardness from spreading any bigger then it already was.

I knew they were going to hate me, although I'd expected the parents to burt first, not the sister. I was hoping that the girls would tell me how to win them over, but it seems my plans had switched to the max and I hadn't even said anything to them yet to hate me. Had I?

Louis walked back in the kitchen and placed his hands on my shoulders, giving them a tight squeeze. His mom questioned him for second, to which he walked over and took her outside, talking about Lottie. They both walk in, smiles planted on their faces and surround me, acting as loving as possible. And before they could say anything I had already known what was happening, Louis was just going to tell me how she is just having teenage things going on.