Chapter 5- I'm Sorry

EDITED

Kelseys POV

Sleep didn't come easy that night. I tossed and turned, stripping clothes off my body to release some of the heat but the small change in temperature wasn't enough. I still kept covered with the thick, oversized blanket.

A hand shook my shoulder slightly while cooing my name repeatedly. I don't know why I woke with a smile when I may have slept little over three hours, maybe four. I stretched my body out, my eyes still locked close with the sleep that should have been had.

My eyes open and the blurry sight of a boy fills my crap worth vision. I fumble for my glasses that I laid by me on the pillow since there had been no night stand. The person that became clear was Louis, standing in his same pajamas from last night. He had a true perfect morning wake up fairly better to mine; tangled hair and morning breathe.

"Breakfast is down stairs, unless you want to eat up here?" He questioned, leaning on the wall.

I yawned, my voice coming out horse, "Up here please."

He nodded, walking out of the room and shutting the door gently behind. I cuddled up to the pillow, sighing as I know I'd be getting a better sleep tonight with how tired I'll be today. I should be more worried about the reason Louis is being so kind to me but I'm too oblivious to the idea at the moment.

I ran my hand over my stomach feeling it bare. I gasped and looked under remembering that I tossed off all of them down to my bra and underwear. This was not good. I quickly located the clothes and threw them on before hopping back into bed.

The smell of fresh baked french toast and omletes find the room before Louis does. His butt bumping the door inorder for him to get in and closes it with his foot. The tray has a massive amount of more food than I can eat with two cups and a gallon of milk. What's he doing with all of it?

He sat the tray down on the bed, pouring the cups of milk passing me one. I thanked him, taking the milk and drinking the cool refreshment. He sets the plates evenly apart from us; giving me a plate with an omlete and french toast with a small cup of butter and syrup, adding a fork to the omlete. His plate holding the same but another plate of french toast.

"I don't want you feeling left alone up here, if it's okay," He smiled, cutting into his food already. I didn't mind being alone but being rude after he brought it all up here wasn't an option either. I shook my head, digging into what I had.

The food was so mouthwatering I would eat it again if I had the oppurtunity again. I popped the last of the french toast into my mouth savouring the taste before swallowing. My stomach felt like bursting open from everything. Maybe it would add some weight.

With the hunger problem solved I was able to focus on the one question left in my head; What was with the kind gestures?

I truly don't understand them. First, I'm kidnapped with a very shitty and unrealistic reason. Second, they think I'm the crazy one. Lastly, I'm being treated nicely to.

If it was just Louis it still didn't make much sense when he was the one to keep me in here then hours later say he believes me. Either he was on his period and the tampax didn't work or he's bipolar. Which ever one it is it's annoying.

"So, why are you being so nice? You were throwing a fit yesterday, what happened?" I questioned, crossing my feet together.

He sat down his fork even though his food dissapeared quicker than I had eaten mine. I know I'm ruining whatever bonding thing he wanted to happen but everyone in this household has been a complete jerk to me. It's not my fault to be curious.