Chapter 12- Does that change anything?

He gulped for a moment before we got off the ride and started our way to the others.

"Why did you lie?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Because, Because." He paused trying to think." Because I don't know."

He didn't know, HE DIDN'T KNOW?! How could you not know why you lied that you stole a girl?

"Does that change anything?" He asked, not bothering to look at me.

"Change what?" I snapped.

"Between, us?"

I don't have a single clue. I think, No, I love him but I'm not sure anymore. Just from touching his lips I got all my memory back, maybe it was a sign telling me yes or maybe it was sign telling me no. I can't keep these men stalled any longer, I know who I want to be with, I know.

How do I tell him? A little like this. I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine, he didn't respond immediately but when he did I felt at peace like my worries were flooding away second by second. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth as I tried to stay calm. The kiss was different from everyones and I guess since I never had really kissed nayone before not even Eric the kiss with Harry felt amazing. But he's a straight A kisser and there weren't any fire work with him nor the other. One kiss with Louis and I felt my heart my twinge with excitment. he took my hands a pulled them to his heart.

"Kelsey?"

"Yes."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I was dazed for a minute.

"I'd...love too." I said, squeezing his hands a bit harder.

His eyes beamed with happiness, we both walked hand in hand to the others.

Once we arrived at the scene of Liam and Niall arm wrestling, they all stopped to stare at me and Louis. Niall dropped Liams hand, charging angrily at us, his fist balled up. Louis stepped in front of me, guarding me from what ever Niall was about to do. Niall raised his fist to hit Louis but I stopped it.

"NIALL!" I screech, leaping infront of both of them. I flinch away when his arm comes to a stop rght in front of my face. Maybe leaping in front of them wasn;t the best of my ideas but hey, who else was going to stop them from tearing eachother apart.

"Kel." he whimpered like a hurt puppy. Louis knitted his brows together, contently stareing at my move towards Niall. I swifty throw my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. Tighter then  could ever hug someone. Low sniffles escape his mouth. Liam and Harry make grunting noises before both walking out of the park in fast paces. I just sit there comforting Niall as he crys. Louis gives me a small smile and I smile back.

"Niall." I coo.

He looks up at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm not the girl for you, I promise your perfect girl will be here for you and will love you more then I could ever...Well maybe not more but close enough." I give him a sincere look before kissing his cheek and standing back up walking over to MY boyfriend. never thought I'd say those words again. After the little incident with the worlds worst person ever, I made a little vow that I wouldn't have another boyfriend but here I am now with the most amazing guy ever. He wraps his arm around my waist. Niall gives me a little nod and starts his way towards the car.

We all get home and have a 'Family talk'.

"Ok so now its a firm agree that the war is over." Zayn stated, pulling a piece of paper from near by drawer. I looked at hime weirdly.

"Woah. when did you make that?" I questioned, he shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe when you left the room..." He broke off, looking at his feet.

"Yeah you better look at those feet cause that is just down right weird." I said.

"Back onto the treaty." Liam said a little grouchy.

"Oh yeah, well." He put his fingers onto the middle of the paper and dramaticaly ripped it in half. Don't ask me how, he just somehow dramaticaly ripped it.