Chapter 1-

***LOL I'm not changing the nicknames or because I put Nandos since this was written from forever ago. Comment and like because my editing skills are amazeballs.***

EDITED/ I REALIZE I MADE IT SHORTER BUT IT KINDA SUCKED SO I HAD TO.

Kelsey POV

"Shit," I breathed, rubbing my hands against my shoulders to create as much warmth as I could get, "It's not that cold, she said. Says the one was born here, I said."

I was currently sat on a park bench, scolding myself for the lack of clothing I wore as snow fell on my bare arms. It was the middle of January and mother nature showed no mercy in torturing me for my lack of ability to check the weather. Instead, I put full trust into someone who's spent their whole life becoming accustomed to the cold region.

That was only the first mistake of the day. Second, stepping out of the house in nothing but a tank top and shorts with sandals. Which, had still been a totally cute outfit, though I'm sure everyone thought I was a crazy bird. The third was sitting on a park bench that had ice covering the top. I was so numb below my waistline I don't think I remembered what a butt felt like, let alone was.

"Screw this, "I muttered bitterly, prying myself off the wooden seat before scooting my feet away from the playground area. Darcy was late and I wasn't waiting any longer, I could ask for directions.

I may have only been sat out there for ten minutes but it felt like an hour. My ass thought it felt like an hour at the least. My teeth couldn't even chatter anymore as my mouth began to lock up. I guess that was good for the people who threw a sack over my head because I couldn't utter a single word.

Multiple hands lifted me off the ground, pounding against the snow furiously. Each of what I assume to be males bickered back and fourth, calling out a few hurries to one another. I wasn't being lazy or forgetful of the fact I was possibly being kidnapped. My hold body seemed to have locked up, the warmth radiating off their hands kept me stiff. I was too cold to move.

My heart was pounding vigorously through my chest while my mind raced a million questions. What were they going to do? Was I going to die? Could it be a new TV show that I hadn't herd about? Maybe I won a million dollars and this was their way of getting me in front of the camera. That obviously wasn't a good idea but it made my nerves calm a little.

I mean, they have strippers that kidnap you for their job. You're scared then happy. Why not million dollar winner TV shows? I'm sure as hell scared, I can't wait to be happy.

The running came to a halt and a door squeaked open. I was tossed carelessly onto a hard floor of a room, my head smacking the side of a wall. A groan choked in my throat feeling a throbbing sensation immediately. I couldn't focus on the new found pain as my body released tension from the heat. It felt cozy; like I was at home with fuzzy socks and pajama pants on, drinking  hot chocolate, and Darcy watching thriller movies with me.

A roaring sound busted me out of my daze, the object I was in shifted forward causing me to roll into a door. I'm in a car, I'm in a fucking  car. A sharp turn was made, cracking my head on the metal part of the seat. I was becoming lightheaded by the second. My eyes started to shut, the need to sleep being the only thing on my mind.

No, wake up Kelsey. Now is not the time, my conscience repeated.  I strained to keep my eyes open, moving my arm with as much muscle I could conjure up to pull the bag over my head.

There were four boys, a brunette with long, mop-y curls, another with their roots growing out the blonde, and the last had black shaved head and small nose ring. I couldn't spot who the driver was but from the rearview mirror he had bushy eyebrows and dark brown eyes.

The boy with blonde hair looked over at me smiling, a sickening smile. I'm going to guess I'm not apart of a million dollar deal. His fingers brushed back stranded pieces of blonde hair out of my face. My stomach lurched, trying to force the food from this morning on the floor.

I closed my eyes, attempting to keep myself from crying. This was not happening, this could not be happening. I am Kelsey Wade; a straight A student with a lovely bakery job and a best friend who had been an asshole today. I don't understand how I could be chosen to be apart of this. Aside form the fact I left myself alone at a park in the middle of winter. Although, I wasn't exactly the most attractive person ever or the skinniest for that matter. Anyone, they could have anyone else.

"Hey," The voice coaxed, and Irish accent slipping off his tongue while he rubbed my shoulder. I already knew which one was touching me but I couldn't bring myself to look. He would enjoy seeing the fear and sadness in my eyes if I gave in.

"She's awake?" Another spoke, the accent same as Darcy's but thicker and huskier, "leave her alone, Niall. She'll have enough to deal with later, in the mean time let her be."

I'll enough to deal with? What was that suppose to mean?

The blonde snorted, "You sadden me to think I would forget the plans we have."

This time I couldn't help it, the tears pooled down my face. I bit my lip to keep the scream that scratched at my throat to be heard locked away. It would be of no use to start panicking and trying to get out. I glanced up as none of them were paying attention to me.

"Would you both shut the fuck up?" A third voice intervened, seeming annoyed, "Stop scaring the girl. If you're going to discuss your intentions use the morphine."

"Christ Liam, you make it no fun to kidnap," the Irish groaned, shifting through a bag before pulling out a clear bottle and ratted cloth, "She'll be scared shitless later why does it matter?"

"Show some respect," The third voice stated calmly.

The blonde only dumped the liquid on the rag, whispering a quick goodnight, "See you later, babe." He pressed the brown cloth over my nose and mouth, holding me still. It was almost like a dream, everybody was blurring and spinning, my eyes shutting.

Come on, Kelsey, my head wailed, stay awake.

I didn't fight it though, I would only tire myself out and fall into a slumber anyway. My nerves were relaxed as was my heart. I felt alright.

The last I could reminisce were the soft chatters from the men and sadistically, I found it soothing. 

☯☯☯☯☯

________________________________________________________________________

I AM GOING BACK THROUGH AND REEDITING THE OLD EDITING BECAUSE IT STILL SUCKED MAJOR BUTTHOLE SORRY THIS IS WHY IM STILL TAKING SO LONG LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENT AND VOTE MUUAAHHHH!!!