Chapter 20 - Unconditionally

It had been a week since Louis and I´s first time to ever, you know... Anywho, we had packed our bags and got dressed to leave because Louis was scheaduled for a toud in less than a month and he had to attend a massive amount of interveiws and his whole movie deals coming out. It had been actually a great week after Lottie finally gave us that friendly vibe. I took her and all the other girls out for food and went to the beach which Joanna said it had been the first sunny moment in a while.

We laid on the made bed, waiting for the time to tick away. His hand was gripping tightly on mine with the short tie we had he wanted it to be to mainly just us and I can´t blame him He´s leaving in a while and we won´t have anytime together.

"I love you," He whispered, turning his head to face me. His eyes shined like the sky just like the first time I had ever met him. It was almost magical.

"I love you too," he leaned and lightly kiss my lips, pulling me closer. His body felt so nice to mine in our cold room. We usually don´t do the couple hing and snuggle because we end up kicking and pushing and fighting for the blankets. We could only snuggle if we were awake and it didn´t feel the same unless you intended on falling asleep.

"If only we could stay like this forever." he sighed, sitting himself up.

"Yes, that would be nice," I said, kissing his jaw, moving up to the mirror to fix my beanie and scarf. We were fighting earlier over his mom bringing vandy in the room and who would get the last pieve which he did but cheated, " And that should have been mine."

"You snooze, you lose." He smirked standing up next to me to redo his hair. 

I snorted and pressed my hands to his chest, " says the one that tripped me than grabbed my leg and pulled me to the back of the room, yeah, thats´s fair." 

"Close enough." He joked, warpping me in his arms and kissing my forehead. 

"Come on we have to go out and spend the remainder time with your family that won´t see for a while either, Louise." I covered my mouth forgetting to never call him that when his families even near. His head snapped toward me and his finger was shaking in my direction.

Didn´t I say to never call me Louise? Espcially when my mum could be listening to us from behind the door. They won´t ever let it go if they here you say that in front of them so hurry and get it out of your system." He thinks it´s just that easy.

"Louis, I can´t just sit here and do it otherwsie I´ll forget and keep saying on accident because I´ve said one too many times. I have to just make sure I don´t call you it." He sticks his tongue out at and i flip him off," two ca do that little shit."

"Ohhhhhhh Kelsey swore! I´m telling my mom!" he smirked, running for the door and slamming it.

"No you won´t!" I sprinted after him though a little slower because of the skinny jeans taking to be too big and slipping when I run. "Louis Tomlinson come back here!"

"BOO!" he screeches, jumping out in front of me. I fall backwards and hit my head to the ground making him gasp, " Dammit Kelsey, are you okay?" 

I Nod and lean up, rubbing my head. He sits next to me and puts his hand to mine being totally off guard. I smack the back of head, running downstairs and to his mom.

"Joanna! LOUIS SWORE!" I yell pointing to Louis running down the steps.

"Louis!" She snaps, "Really? You´re going to swear while here?"

"What no it was Kelsey!" he yells back. She looks at me and I shake my head. She looks back at him and I grin stciking my tongue out.

"Do I have to get the soap?" She warns.

"Mom! I´m twenty one!" he whines.

"And? Now no more talking and give me a hug goodbye." She cries to him.

I was really suprised when she started to get a little teary at me leaving which I took to advantage and pointed it out to Louis who only said it was because of him. I rolled my eyes and gave the girls a hug and Louis´step dad. 

The fun part I guess was when Louis said we didn´t have to leave till like fifteen minutes so we were all gathered togethered with his and I´s bags placed by the door, his arm draped over my shoulders as Joanna went over stories of him as a child.  They were some of the best ever.

She was about to ask how I met Louis and we all  know that would have went down hill when the doorbell rang. Thank god!

"I´ll get it!" Louis shouted to break the question from his mother. I´m thankful of that person for coming when they did. This would have been one awkward story.

"Louis!" A female voice shouted.

We all rushed to the door me coming last because they all seemed worried and tried to hold me back even when we got to the front his mom kept trying to guide me to the kitchen but I wanted to see what was happening and why she was overreacting.

"Oh, Lottie, come hug me! I haven´t seen you in forever!" The blonde haried girl awkwardly moves over to the female and hugs her tightly. When she releases Lottie rushes over to me and I push myself out of the crowd to get an eye of who was so important. 

"Who´s that?" I whisper to Lottie.

"That right there," She pauses, gulping," Is Emily."

I look back at the gorgeous girl with long blonde then back at mine that has a bunch of died tips at the bottom. She was flawless and I have glasses. She kissing Louis and I- WAIT SHES KISSING LOUIS!!

"I guess we know what was a waste." I muttered pushing passed everyone and walking out the door. Louis calls my name and I look back at him, standing there with Emily looking back and forth between us. He opens his mouth as if to say sorry but I couldn´t care anymore. I choked back my tears and kept walking to where ever I could find someone nice enough to tell me where the train station was so I could go back to the apartment Darcy and I stayed at.

I get what I want. I can finally go home. 

Back to America.

NO!!!

She´s leaving :( 

Okay guys I love you all and I know I said I wouldn´t say when I finished the chapter but I can´t help it!! IM GETTING ALL TEARY EYED AND CHIZ NIPS!!!!!

This was a fun book to make and I´ll post whether or not I´ll make another book from this or if you want it to just stay so comment awayyyyyy!!

Litterally when I started this book I had no hope for it X) but it´s turned out pretty nice, yeah? No,okay...

I will miss this story because it was my first book and you all rock! 

LA DA DI DA DI DANCING WITH LILY OMG I CANT STAY SERIOUS CAUSE I GET ALL TEARY AHHHHHHHHHHHH SVNAJKDFHVJAD BFVUH  < My emotion.

Anywhore, this will be the end for Kelsey and everything for now. I´ll miss you all so much and thank you for this amazing time! It was so much fun writing it!

For now...

- Keep on lovin and livin-