Chapter 4- You look like you do already

EDITED

Kelseys POV

For everything holy, I came to London to make my life less complicated and it's winding back into the puzzled place it was. My life is actually turning into a bigger shit ton with the pecker heads in it, screwing with everything I was once contempt with.

I hate this.

I hate pink.

I hate them.

The only good part was the large TV hung above the dresser, but the colors of the room gave me headaches. Which meant I couldn't watch anything when my head pounded every second I opened my eyes.

All the lights were flipped off as I laid draped over the bed with my feet kicking over the side. If counting the number of hours that this has remained my prison hold wasn't the only thing to do than maybe I would not be so bored.

Maybe if it was All Time Low or Sick Puppies taking me captive I would be more calm with the whole thing. But no, it had to be band that I barely recognized, let alone even listen to. And did I mean everything I said to Louis? Not really.

I don't like making people feel bad no matter what situation they've done, but to think I would be so compassionate and open to love them in different. They beg for me to put them down and drop all the ego possibly can. Somehow, they make me seem like the bad person out of the whole messed up plan.

The burning passion in my chest rose along with the slight taste of bile. I wanted to puke and I knew there was a fifty-fifty chance of actually making it to the toilet in the position of body. Before I could register what was happening my body was quick to the toilet spewing out the contents of my stomach. So much for cereal.

No one else was around to help me contain my hair from my face so on point it stuck to my ends, getting mixed with other pieces. My body started to shake after the third time, sweat beads forming along my brow. I didn't have a fever but the headaches have been causing me to be nauseous.

I laid on the cool tile, pushing the fallen strands of hair out of my face. I needed anti-acid medicine but there was no way in hell I would attempt for their help. Throwing up is something I would be able to take until the thumping on my skull died down.

After a couple hours of spitting up bile since nothing else could be in my gut when the last of pancake left my mouth I fell asleep. Sleeping on hard tile wasn't the most comfortable but it cooled my face, which helped my head in a long run.

When I woke my body felt sticky and my hair had dried with the clumps of bile stuck to it. As disgusting as it was the headache was gone and I could shower it all off. I stripped out of the ruined clothes, placing them into a hamper that was placed by the sink.

The steaming water falling thick on my back felt good. Unknotting places that were balled up by the strange angles I had been sleeping. If it were under different conditions I might actually enjoy living here. I would probably still be in there if it weren't for the calling of my name from the room.

I shut off the water, wrapping a towel tightly over my body. I peeked my head out from the door way of the bathroom with minimal light coming from a lamp turned on in the bedroom. But no one stood in there.

Okay, I know I herd someone call my name I'm not crazy.

Atleast not yet.

I stepped out and began rummaging for undergarments to wear when a hand clamped over my mouth. This was really getting annoying, as if anybody here would freak if I screamed bloody murder. I expected them to start roaming their hands but it stayed on my mouth, allowing me to turn around to see the pervert.