Chapter 17- Blood on my shoulders :p

"She's ugly."

"Is not."

"And smells bad."

"Is not!"

"And fat."

"Children stop!" Louis' mom yelled, throwing her pancake spatula in the air,"Charlotte Tomlinson go to your room!"

Louis stuck his tongue and mumbled an 'is not' to her," Louis Tomlinson act like an adult with your girlfriend here." His mom bored, turning back to the pancakes she was preparing for us,"Even at the most impossible, try."

I giggled at his moms remark, taking a bite out of my butter and bread. Louis hand reached to my back and he sat next to me, tiredly grabbing a biscuit and nibbling the ends of it. I sighed and sat down my bread.

"Hey Louis, are you okay?" I asked, pushing back his bangs.

"Yeah Kel, I'm fine." He sat up and took a huge bite of the biscuit and gave me big food infested smile.

"Oh ew Louis!" I screeched, pushing his face away," My mom said that one too many times, now tell me the truth." I demanded.

"Lottie...I don't want her to hate you. Your my girlfriend and she needs to except that. Nothing's going to change." He assured me, kissing my forehead.

"Okay but Louis this my battle and if you keep fighting your sister about it, it's only going ot make things worse, trust me." I said, sitting back and playing with my light curls," Besides, who said anything about us breaking up?"

"We need cereal." he shot up from his seat and ran down the hallway to the room we're staying in and locked the door.

I laughed, clapping my hands together while throwing my head back. Sometimes I just worry about him and not his actions. I get up from my chair and clean up the dishes, stacking them neatly in the dishrack, waiting to be put away.

As I start to clean up the couters there's a strange burning sensation on my back. I'm afraid to turn around because there's either a possibility of seeing Louis naked or someone staring at me with laser vision. I do a quick eye check and nearly fall to the floor screaming when a blond-haird girl pops out from behind me, holding a curling iron.

"Chill out. I was curling my hair." Lottie bored, staring to curl her almost complete hair.

My chest rose up and down violently as Louis' mom and stepdad bursted into the kitchen, both their eyes locked on Lottie then me. She gave them inncoent looks before starting her way out the kitchen door which she was stopped at.

"Charlotte what have you done?" Her mom questioned, giving out a sigh.

"Nothing. She's just easy to scare whenever your not trying." She babbled, glaring at me everytime she turned around.

"She's right. I just freaked out. It's fine, really." I didn't sound very convincing but Joanna didn't dare to try and piece things together.

"Stay away from her Lottie-" I stopped her, pulling myself off from the ground and next to the counter.

"I was actually wondering if I could take them out to a mall or something with Louis. They don't have-"

"Oh no! ofcourse you can take them out!" She shouted with joy, giving Lottie a your-going-whether-you-like-it-or-not look before she could object,"And I had told you to stay in your room. Now why aren't you up there?"

She looked for help realising I was the only one there for help," I needed help and she came down. It just scared me when she did."

"Oh," She held it out a little longer then comfort before whispering something into Lottie's ear then dissapearing behind the door along with the skittish husband.