Chapter 10- should have told her

Kelsey POV

I watched as a dirty blonde haired boy stormed out of the room, not bothering to mind slamming the door.

"It's ok Kelsey, He's just s little off." A guy with sleek brown hair said, walking closer.

"Who are you?" I ask, backing away from him as far as I could.

"Don't you remember us?" he asked.

The only thing I could remember was my name, kelsey. Everything else was sorta confused like really confusing. I don't even remember my mom or dad, I think I had a brother but I don't know, the only memory I have is my name. The five boys look at me in horror, I take it there in shock.

"You really don't know us?" A curly haired boy took a step forward.

"No, sorry." I say.

"But how? we bothered to remem-" The curly haired boywas cut off bythe dirty blonde walking in.

"Not now hazza." he said to curly.

"Ok, boobear." he sniffed and walked over to the corner.

The dirty blonde one walks over to me and sits by my bed.

"We don't look the least bit familiar?" He looks at me with pleading eyes, blue pleading eyes.

Wait, his eyes. I've seen them before, it's like looking into the sky. The sky blue eyes, I have a faint remembrance of that but it's nothing to help me get anything back so I just shake my head. He breathes heavly like I just struck him.

"Well, you live with us." The guys look at him weirdly."And you have no family." There doing a full stare down on him, I choke back the tears."Or friends."

"Wha-What?" I feel the tears spill over my eyes not being able to control them much longer, my familys dead, and I have no friends. I put head in my hands and cry, cry till I die, that's my plan. My life is a total bag hell. Everything seems to be that way, I live with five boys, well that's not bad, but other then that it's straight down the toilet, seeya folks.

A hand places at my shoulder, gently rubbing me. I don't know why, but that somewhat calms down from my breakdown, I feel comforted, almost needed.

"How?" I ask, trying not to breakdown, the tears dare to fall, but I hold them back with everything.

He sighs before talking"Car reck, they all died.".

"Please leave." I said, this time I don't care. They need to let me have some time to adjust to what happened.

"Ok." he circles his hand and points to the door, signaling for everyone to leave, when they door shuts, I ball.

Louis POV

I don't know why I did it but I did. She couldn't know that we kidnapped her, I mean if we let her go now, there's a slight chance of her getting her memory back and us being leaked that we stole a girl. I can see it now, One Direction, Theives?. This shouldn't have happened to her, this shouldn't have happened to her.

"Ok, What the fuck was that." Liam ordered, looking as pissed as ever.

"Think Liam, She can't leave, have you ever thought to be a slight chnace that she would expose us for kidnapping her?" I shoot at him, feeling quite pissed off myself.

"I had that thought, but did you have to tell her she had no friends or family?And if were getting at that why not mention to her that she's not britsh or bring her crazed boyfriend into this, huh?" He says with a sarcastic smile on his face.