chapter 14 - Family? I think I'm sick.

It's been a few months since Louis asked me to be his girlfriend and we made a holiday for us all. Every few weeks we all meet up at one place and have a small party, ending with Liam and I not drinking and everyone else getting hammered, puking all over the ground with laim and I to clean up but it's fun before any of that happens. It's usually the ending time of the party someone throws up and its a 'Not it' Game with us.

The morning sun bursted through the curtains, earning moans and grunts from us all. Niall ended up sleeping his room, Liam and Darce were passed out on the floor with their body all smashed together, Zayn and Carter left sometime before the movie was over, for 'bed'. Just kidding, they really went to bed. Harry laid on the beside Louis and I. Both Harry and I were playing rock, paper, scissors to see who had to clean up all the popcorn and soda's. Me being the awesome winner as always, Harry was stuck with the job.

"Get up." Louis whispered into my ear, brushing away some of my hair from my face. I grunted and pushed out my hand hitting something hard.

There was a small groan and a fall. Sleepily, I opened my eyes and saw a pained Louis laying on the floor, gripping his...Lower part. I covered my mouth and giggled a bit.

"Sorry Louis!" I said, he mumbled a 'I'll get you back' but even I know, I could out run him in this condition. Which I suck at running, I was always chose last for kick ball because I sucked so bad.

I placed my hands behind my back and stepped away unnoticeably, putting a little whistle while I stepped away to the kitchen. My stomach growled when I was clear of the about crying Louis. I didn't hit him that hard. I grabbed some cereal and walked upstaires with the whole box tucked away under my shirt. It's not like it wasn't noticable but it was easier to handle when your trying to be quiet and sneaky. If the guys saw that I had food with me they'd probably take it away to their room and eat it which was exactly my plan, Take it to my room and eat it.

My plan woud have been complete if Niall hadn't stepped out of his room in a full tuxs when I had one hand in my shirt and the other putting cheerios in my mouth. He gave me a skeptical look before walking over and taking some himself, by yes, reaching down my shirt and into the box, taking a huge handful. Thanks.

"Where are you going Mr. Clean?" I asked putting another round of cheerios into my mouth.

He blushed and pulled me out of entrance into the hallway to get into my cheerio eating santuary," I met this girl on twitter last night and she seems really cool. I'm meeting her today at this really fancy restraunt."

"Aw, how sweet Niall...Now move before the other guys come out and take my cheerios." I said pushing him out of the way and shouting back, Have a good one!

I got through the door and did a weird leap to the bed. My hand gripped the remote and I turned it onto spongebob. Oh yeah, spongebob...

Spongebob was so entertaining, I hadn't been keeping track of what time it'd been since there was an amazing marathon on and I couldn't miss it. I checked the time and I'd spent a good three hours in bed without Louis 'getting me back'.  Where is Louis? I got off the bed and patted of the crumbs. When I reached for the door, it was locked, but the lock from my side wasn't, is this his prank? My cheeks heated in embarrassment as I tried to pry open the door with hands and here a chuckle on the other side. Louis. I banged on the door repeatedly till he put a little stop to it.

"Hey!" He yelled, not angry though," That door was expensive and so was to have a lock put on the other side of your door in less then hour."

His smirk could be felt through the door.

"Louis." I moaned," I hadn't meant to hit you in your man hood."

"Oh sure what ever, your just saying that so you can get out early." He said, starting to walk off.