Chapter 16- Twerkin

What hadn't he wanted me to see? I know he downed me with whatever it was and I was a wee bit drunk but I know Louis is keeping something from me. And I don't exactly have a good feeling about it.

Louis and I hadn't talked on the way home, besides his arm reaching over to wrap around me and me scooting away, closer to the window. Eventually he stopped and just looked out the window like he knows he did something wrong but won't admit it.

The car stopped in front of the house and I hurried out the door and into the house to where Louis and I will sleep. I probably should have thought out the whole angry at him thing since we'll be sleeping in the same bed together and the last time I did this...I don't really remember.

I shut the bedroom door and kicked off my shoes, falling onto the king size bed. What do they think we'll do? Oh...Oh god, oh no. Ew.

Louis steps into the room without making a sound, but I can detect the smell off his cologne. He moves next to me, making the bed sinking in a bit and I roll next to him uncontrollably, my head face sunk into the bed while my shoulder laid on top of the man-devil.

"Kelsey..."He sighed, trying to turn me over to face him. I stayed stiff as a rock and uttered a few groans in return to his comment. The sink in the bed rose and I thought he'd left the room when infact he was standing right next to me.

There was a poking at my side and I wanted to smack away his hand so bad because it tickled like a ducker, but I made the occasional groan making him get a little mad.

"Oh come one Kel I didn't lie to you. There was no one there and there never will be!" He rose his voice flipping me over. I closed my eyes and offered him another groan," A child. Your acting as a child, Kel."

I don't know why but him using my nickname it just really bothered me, not enough to turn around but enough to make groan louder.

"I'm sleeping down stares then." He started to walk away when finally my mind wanted to speak.

"Who was it?" I questioned opening my eyes and staring up at the white and blue ceiling. He hesitated before speaking yet another lie.

"No one. I'm trying to tell you that. There's nothing to worry about, babe."

"Don't babe me. I'm mad and your laughing about the situation. It's serious!" I shout, Throwing my arms up and widening my eyes.

"Well then stand up and look at like a normal girlfriend would when she's mad." He said. I looked over at him to see a huge smirk plastered on his face.

I stand up and up look at him with one hand on my hip," I'm sewious. Who. Was. Swe?"

He starts to laugh but with holds his face," And here's where your going bonkers. No one was there. Can't you trust me? Where this far into a relationship and your not trusting me."

I feel bad. He was right. What if it was just the drink making me see it or if the drink was making him start seeing things and I'm just overreacting about the whole non worthy subject. I close my eyes and rub my temples, feeling a migraine start to come on my head. This has been a short relationship and I'm already starting to ruin it with worry's. I don't want to lose another person to something stupid.

"Your right. I'm being unfair and childish." His eyes light up with confusion as I give into the scrappy argument," I do trust you an it may have just been the drink you gave me...Therefore I Blame you."

He smiles and walks over to me, bring me into a bear hug. My face squished to his chest in an unsexy manner. Thank god he can't see it right now, my cheeks are all pounded inward with my lips puckered out.