Chapter 8- Shut up and kiss me

"You really are beautiful." Harry whispers, pecking my lips.

"And you really are a charmer." I say, grinning.

"Get a room." Louis hisses.

The war ended with them fighting over me, Liam found a girlfriend, well, he stole Darcy from me. Zayn, Louis, and Niall are still pissed that i'm with Harry, but I don't really care. I look around my new home, yeah, darce and I were asked to move in with them so really, I'm not kidnapped anymore. I get to keep my pink room, in fact it's like a historical sight for me. The boys know how much it means to me to keep it so thats how they left it, clothes throw around, bed unmade, tissues stuffed in the trash can. I love it.

"We have a recoding in about an hour, gotta shower." He pecks my lips again and runs upstaires. I smirk to myself and follow him up, barely making it through the creeky door.

"Oh Harry." I say, he pokes his head out the door, nothing on I suppose.

"Yes?" he asks.

"Forgeting something." I hold up his towel.

"Kelsey, give it to me." He groans.

"Come get it." I laugh, toying with his brain.

"Hand me the damn towel." he says starting to get angry.

"Mmm, no."

"Kelsey."

"Harry."

"What the fuck!"

"Fuck the what."

"..."

"..."

"Samrtass."

"And you want it." I say smirking madly.

"Please." He begs.

"Fine." I say tossing the towel.

I tak one step out of the door of our room and i'm pressed up against the wall.

"Ok, I know karate and I'm not afraid to use it." I say.

"No you don't and you have just about as good a reflex as a dyeing cat." The Irish humor runs through my brain.

"Niall." I cheerfully glow.

"Please don't do this." he begs.

"Do what?" I ask.

"With Harry, trust me he's not right for you."

"Niall, I think your overreacting just a tiny bit." I push his arm down.

"Ok." he calmly says before walking into his room and throwing things. Nice.

                                                      ***

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Fuck, Kelsey, It's only going to hurt for a minute or so." Darcy says holding my hand.

"Fine." I mutter, taking adeep breathe and allowing the women to shove the needle through my belly button," HOLY MUDDA OF HELL, THAT HURTS LIKE A MOFO!"

"Shh, it looks great." Dracy pokes my stomach and I scream out a little.

"Don't do that you moron." I hiss.

"Sorry, now lets get your stupid ass a nice swimsuit." She pulls me up from the chair, yanking me towards the door.

"The mall is big and my stomach is in pain." I flinch at every step I take.