Chapter 3- Let Me Go

EDITED

Kelsey POV

I gave up on finding Niall ages ago but didn't know. His body pushed out of the closet that I was going to check. His hand rubbed roughly on his neck, a groan pressng from his lips. I was at on the a bar stool eating whatever cereal they had in the pantry.

Niall sat across me, taking the box and eating straight from it. I rolled my eyes, shoving the spoon into the bowl then into my mouth.

"Why didn't you come looking for me?" He tried saying, food getting caught in his mouth.

I only shrugged, finishing up the cereal to hurry back upstairs. Somewhere away from him atleast. If his thoughts are me finally considering him a 'friend' after what he said earlier, he's delusional. He noticed my hastey movements and snatched my wrist before I had a chance to get out of the door.

My heart pounded against my chest while I stuggled to pull out of his grip. This really can't be happening. I pursed my lips, trying to claw his hand off me but it was no use with his strength much greater in proportion to mine.

"Get off!" I snarled, beating my hand against his chest.

A laugh rippled through the air, his head tilting back like I said the most funniest thing ever. I bit my lip to keep from mouthing off again. Does he really think me putting an effort to have his filthy hands off me is something to joke about?

I whipped his hand up to my mouth and bit down with such force. I drew a little blood not breaking the skin hard enough. His grip fell from my wrist and he was clutching the bleeding wrist while I sprinted up the stairs. A chair scooted loudly, boots pounding behind me.

Shit.

Horror movies should tach you not to look back but it's instincted to wonder where your attacker is to find a hefty hiding spot but my mine was almost to me.

Double shit.

I was so caught up in tryig to out run him I missed my room and landed in someone elses. I locked the door, looking around them room to jam anything in front of it. Everything fell into place as a chair and table came into my eye sight. I grabbed the chair and forced it under the knob, moving the table by the chair.

He beated on the door form the outside causing my heart rate to explode through the roof. My body erupted into shakes, my breathing becoming shallow gasps of air. My fingertips became numb as the room spun out of control. I wasn't going to faint, I was going into a panic attack.

I stumbled over to the bed that was in there, pulling off my glasses and sprawling across it. If I didn't calm myself down it was only going to get worse but with Niall pounding relentlessly at the door I couldn't exactly serene.

Why couldn't they realize I just wanted to be left alone? He should be lucky I didn't bite deep enough to cause stitches. Maybe I should be lucky that I ran track in middle high school, only I still sucked.

I closed my hands over my ears and sucked in deep breaths until I could finally stop shaking. The beating stopped sometime when I had went into panic mode, which blocked the world out for several minutes. Niall was most likely disinfecting and wrapping up the slight gash.

Instead of hurrying out of the room to the 'pink room' I stayed a while longer before I was sure I could be able to run if I needed the chance. I pushed off the comforter, moving the items back where I found them then peeking out to be positive he's gone.

With no one in sight I stepped out and paced to the fourth door on the left from the stairs. Silently, I thrusted open the large wooden entry with such little power I had when I anticapated somone coming from one of the sides of the hallway. My breathing was shallow again as I pressed my body to the door, trying to catch air in my lungs.