Chapter 11-Memory lane bit my ass

All the pink, everything, I started to get flashes, but not enough to peice together everything. I remember this room, I know I've been here, I remember it all, every peice of this room I remember. My lips get a tingly sensation that has me spazing out. This whole thing doesn't make any sense, why do I not have a british accent?

"Kelsey." An Irish voice rang.

"In here." I call.

The door opens and in walks a blonde boy, I'm about his height, 5'6 he's probably an inch taller then me, but this is as tall as I will get. His blue eyes twinkle like little christmas ornaments that you would place all over a christmas tree. I don't recall him being at the hospital when I was, Um, Having an emotional break down in front of the very people. Just the thought of the hospital sends chills up my spind.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked, looking redder then ever.

"Erm, Louis left my room and I went wondering." It was truthful, I went wondering.

"Well we have dinner down staires if your hungry." He smiles geuinly.

"Be down in a bit." I said, smiling to him.

He opened his mouth to talk but closed obviously had changed his mind. I walk around the room more, touching everything so lightly like it was some artifact. It was to me since it held something to my, erm, memory. And then it hit me, I touched the pink duvet and a flash of memory hit me, a hand. It touched my cheek ever so lightly like I was a baby and he was caring for me, a pair of lips just about tot ouch mine when the flash ended and so did my heart. That just held something, this room held something I needed to figure out. Reluctantly, I stepped out of the rooma dn headed down the steps where all the boys stood waiting for me. At first I thought they were pissed but something on their faces showed me they were just frightened about something or someone. The one with sle-Zayn, gripped my hand and led me to the marble round table where I was sat on a bar stool. Just by looking at his face, you could tell he hadn't gotten much sleep from any night, maybe two or three? Bacon and eggs were placed in front of me carefully.  I grabbed the fork that sat just next me and dug in. I haven't eaten all day and the doctor said I should eat as much as I could today because of the surgey so why not follow the docts orders?

Four boys crowd me, watching every inch that I do. OK, This is creepy and I've had enough of secrets going through this house even though I've been here for what, three hours. I sit my fork down after finishing ready to ask them why the heck they are staring at me weirdly when a wash of dizziness hits me. I tip over almost hitting the floor when, I think the blonde one caught me, rushing me to my feet when another hit me,my eyelids becoming more and more closed. Then a conversation of whispers ran through my head, it's either the thing those wankers drugged me with or them talking. The one thing that was clear as day light that had a tight grip on my mind were these last words.

"She can't ever know." What can't I know, WHAT?!

Just when I went to open my mouth I blacked out.

                                                                             ***

My eyes open up and I see a white room, everything is white, almost angel like. I look over and see a pair of red jeans shorts, white keds, and blue and white long sleeved striped shirt, hung over the rocking chair with a note pressed on top of them all.

Kelsey,

we had to go to a signing today and vocals so we wont be back till eight
O clock,there is left over in the freezer if you get hungry but there's no
promises that Niall didn't eat it or take a large bite. Stay in the house
until we get back, we will be having *drums roll please* da da da da da
da da da da PANDA! I bought some clothes for you so I hope you like
mathcing the fashion king :D
You can do anything you want in the house
just don't leave. With all love don't trip down the steps.