Chapter 19 ~ We Can't stop

"I smell food!" Louis shouts when w eget inside. Lottie shoves hijm out of the way and sprints off into the kitchen leaving Louis on the ground.

"You gonna take that from a girl? A little girl?" I laughed, helping him up.

"Yeah, yeah, she's stronger then she looks," He pointed out, trying to make me change my mind on him being weak.

"Or maybe you're just not strong enough." I joked, he raises his brow at me before tackling me to the ground and pinning my arms down with one of his.

"What about me being weak?" He questions licking his lips. I bite my lip to contain my smile from showing.

"Couldn't take down a little girl-" His fingers are digging into my side,. I belt out in giggles and kicking while he's enjoying my pain or laughing... One of those," Okay! Okay!"

He's not stopping though and I'm getting tired and the pain in my side is starting to really hurt.

"Mmm, how about no?" he sticks hi finger to my thigh and squeezing it causing into giggles again.

"I'll do anything, pl-please Louis!" I beg, tears wheling from laughing too hard.

"Anything?" He questions," Kiss me."

"Wha-" He cuts me off with his lips to mine. Soft and the best feeling ever as always. His hands move from my thigh to my back and lifting me from the ground and onto his waist. I move my hand to his chest and the other behind his head, tugging it a little.

"They're expecting us in there and I don't want to pull you in the bedroom right now." I smacked his arm and he sat me down with a chuckle.

We walked in hand in hand at first but I sorta splitted myself when I saw all the food. He chuckled and walked behind me, the whole family is already sat down and eating not even paying attention to Louis and I acting like complete fools in the kitchen.

I stack my plate with bunches of food, earning a slow down Niall from Louis. I gave him a wink and skipped off to the table next to Lottie where they were all talking about everyones grades and how well they were with their teachers. I knind of wish I could do this with my parents again but even I know that it won't ever happen.

Louis comes in a few minutes after me only to see that I've practically finished off my food besides a few vegitables that I refuse to eat, but when his mom looks over to see if I've enjoyed it she frowns at the healthy food pushed to the side of my plate.

Yes, I want to make her like me but I really don't want to eat broccoli or yellow corn.

"Did you not like the food?" She asks, pointing to the small food left on my plate. Should I lie or eat it?

I'll just eat.

"No! saving the best for last." I say, shoveling the whole pile of it into my mouth and swallowing quick. I hurried to drink my water but not too fast that she'd think I wasn't being truthful. She smiled and started at her food again though I felt sick as a dog.

"Yummy huh Kel?" Louis joked, knowing I hated them. I nodded and flipped him the birdie when no one was looking. He only laughed and shook his head finishing up his food. We stayed a bit longer with the rest of the family before going into the big room to watch a movie.

WarmBodies. Louis swears I am a crazy person for never seeing the movie but I just didn't have anytime with having school and everything, not like I didn't want to see it. he kept his arm around my waist the whole time and midway through the movie his mom had us promise to not make any noises down staires with everyone sleeping. Louis' cheeks reddened and I shook my head yes kissing his cheek.