Chapter 18 - She made me promise

"Were here." I say breathless of Louis' continuous gas. All of our windows were rolled down and I think this may have been the first time that Lottie genuinely meant a thank you.

"You guys are just over dramatic." He huffed, pouting and looking out the window.

"Over dramatic? You killed three pigeons out there!" I shouted hurrying out the car.

"Kevin?KEVIN?!" He screeched, crawling out of the car on his hands and knees into a praying position saying over and over with fake tears 'He was too young'. I looked at Lottie who only shrugged, giving her brother the awkward stare before going ahead and leaving him.

"Come on Louis!" I call behind like an angry mother waiting for her toddler to run up from her backside, gripping hold of her hand.

Which is exactly what Louis did.

And even started fake crying again saying Kevin needed a proper burial.

"I don't know who Kevin is but his family can bury him. Louis, I didn't see anyone on the highway, what are you talking about?" I questioned starting to get a little frustrated at his continuous whining for nothing.

He gave me an -are-you-serious look," Da fuq?... Da fuq? Did you not watch any of our x factor videos? Any of them ring a ding a bell? If not let me help." he pulled me closer to hi, shouting into my ear,"YOUTUBE!"

"Holy hell! I didn't know you before you stole-" I cut myself off realizing Louis never told his parents or sisters how we met, well there was a lie intended but he never truthfully said I kidnapped the girl I liked and forced her to stay with us. I swear it was love at first sight," My heart. Stole my heart."

"Bleh." Lottie said grossed out by my choice of words.

"If I could put it any different, I would do it in a heartbeat." I whispered, stepping into the cool mall.

"So this is where we split, um, we have our phones so if any of us get lost just phone eachother." Before I walked with Lottie to charlotte russe Louis' arm gripped my elbow, pulling right next to his mouth," Do not lose her, promise?"

"Promise, Louis I won't. I need her to like me."

"Not everyone's going to like you Kel." He said, releasing his grip and moving a little back.

"Yes, everyone ha to like me!" I whispered loudly, snapping a little at him in the process," Sorry Lou."

"okay fine, Just mind my words. Do not lose her. Now go find her." I looked back to see her blonde hair just barely turn into the store, my head turning back to Louis only to find him gone.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY MOVIE CHIZ!

Okay...My boyfriend's a ninja...Oh my god...Holy chiz...Go to Lottie.

My mind clicked remembering Louis' words, "Don't lose her." I repeated to myself, running to the Charlotte russe store that held many accessorized jewellery. It was Londons hottest fashion and my worst obsession. It was weird how the guys had gotten my size right for all the clothing besides the bra. It was a 'C' and I'm...Just really smaller then that, we'll put it there.

I popped my head into the store, finding her pulling a white sweater to her chest and twisting around with it, deciding on it. I walked over to her quietly, standing behind her and taking a moment to build enough courage to write a sentence in my head.

"That looks really nice. You should buy it." I said genuinely, giving her a small smile as her blond hair whipped around.

"I wish..." She trailed off, setting the gorgeous sweater on the rack, walking around to look for me.