🚬🦁Yes honey?

Pairing: Sally McKenna x Fem Lector

Author's note: Request made by @Honey_York who requested smut, jealousy and romance. Sorry for the delay the move got pushed back more than I thought it would, anyway I hope you like it and my messages are open for requests.

Word count: 1469

~~~~~~~~~~

The flight had been difficult, all you wanted was to be home and have your girl in your arms, from the beginning Sally had been against the idea of you traveling to LA but it wasn't something you decided.

Where are you?!!!

Y/nnn!!!

Why don't I see you?

Answerrrrr

T/n where the fuck are you?!!!!!!

Sally started bombarding you with so many messages that it made your phone lock up, so you opted to call her.

-Sally

-T/n where are you?...- her voice already sounded with a touch of sadness - aren't you coming back anymore?...- her voice cracked at the end and it hurt you to hear that

-Sally, I'm not going anywhere- trying to calm her down -I'm just having some trouble retrieving my luggage.

-And why aren't you answering my messages?

-My phone got stuck with all the messages you sent me- watching as your suitcase finally appeared.

Silence settled as you grabbed your luggage before going to her, neither of you hung up, just waiting for the moment when you have the other in front of you. As soon as you caught sight of her in the small crowd of people, you quickened your pace being careful not to hit anyone, instead Sally decided to run towards you and throw herself into your arms.

You barely had time to assimilate what is happening, before you had Sally clinging to you like a baby Koala clings to its mother; legs wrapped around your waist and arms behind your neck.

-I missed you so much- hiding her face in the crook of your neck as you gently rub her back.

-I missed you too, fierce- making her laugh at the nickname.

You had told her that her hair resembles a lion's mane and spent time thinking of a nickname that would honor your essence.

-Never leave again- coming out of her little hiding place to look you in the eye.

-I can't promise you that- seeing her pout -but I can promise you that I won't leave for a long time.

-Okay- she replies neutrally before kissing you passionately making you almost lose your balance.

-Okay, we almost didn't fall- you say with a hint of laughter.

You hear a strange noise and realize that the call was still going on. You hang up and find Sally looking at you with such love and affection.

-Why don't you get off and we'll go home- you suggest, knowing that it probably won't happen.

-No- her tone is firm but her eyes sparkle with something different.

-Everyone's watching us, sweetie- you joke, knowing that he doesn't care.

-I don't care- burying himself again in your neck inhaling your scent.

-All right, then we'll have to go out like this- humming in satisfaction in response.

All the people stared at them, which you didn't mind, this wasn't the first time they did this kind of thing.