💛🎭I am

Pairing: Audrey Tindall x Fem Lector

Author's Note: I have no fucking clue what this is about.

Word count: Me vale verga...1021

~~~~~~~~~~

-First, we're dating at the show,- you explain.

-Then in real life,- continues Audrey.

-We're done in real life,- you continue.

-And our characters are still dating in the show,- finishes the blonde.

-At the beginning it was awkward,- you launch into the air, making the audience laugh.

-Why?- asks Jimmy

-Well, our relationship didn't end good...- comments Tindall.

-And then on set we had to be the perfect couple that everyone loves,- forcing a smile.

-So it was hard for you guys?

-Yes,- they answer in unison.

-You have no idea how tense it was during the taping,- says Rory.

-Really?- asks the presenter.

-Yes, as soon as the scenes were cut, everyone went their own way,- says Monahan.

-That's not true,- you come out to defend yourself.

-Of course it is,- says one of your companions.

They start fighting among them and you decide to pause the video, that was the last time the world knew anything about you.

You were part of the most successful series "Inside the unknown", the main plot is about a mother who moves with her daughter to a house in the outskirts of the city, strange things start to happen, to the extent that she thinks she is going crazy, but she meets a woman who helps her and shows her the secrets that the place keeps.

From the beginning they both have a very good chemistry and as the series goes on we see the story of each of them, winning the hearts of the viewers and becoming the most loved couple.

Now, the feelings of your characters went beyond the screen, taking it to real life, the world went crazy when you made your relationship public, you were the perfect couple, but fate had different plans; your thing didn't work out and you ended up hurting each other.

You were doomed to see her being happy with someone else, Rory and Audrey started dating, your relationship at the beginning was a secret but you noticed her looks and you were willing to give anything for her to see you that way again.

You couldn't keep pretending that it didn't affect you, the kisses on camera, the scenes where they make love, it was hurting you, you wanted to believe that there was something more where there was nothing. 

Then you decided to retire, your exit from show business came as a surprise to everyone, you were at the peak of your career and you simply gave it all up.

Recently you had been contacted to see if you could make a cameo in the series and after thinking about it for a while you decided to accept; that brings you to this precise moment, you were in your dressing room waiting to be called and to make time you scrolled through social networks finding the video.

-We are ready for you- says a girl holding her tablet to avoid eye contact.

-You can call me Y/n, honey- giving away a smile in the process.

- - - -

(Audrey) -I can't believe it's you,- says the brunette holding your face.

(You)-I am, sweetheart- she replies, brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

(Audrey)-Victoria...I am.

(You)-Shh...you don't have to say anything- pulling her into a hug.

The woman bursts into tears, clinging to the other's body to keep from falling.

(Audrey)-I missed you so much- she says between sobs.

(You)-And I missed you my love- combing her hair- but you have to come back- moving away so you can see her.

(Audrey)-I can't, I don't have the strength to go on anymore.

(You)-Alma needs you- wiping away your tears -you have to go on Camille

(You)-I will always be with you- says Victoria away before she wakes up.

Camille jumps up hugging her daughter.

The scene ends and the entire cast applauds for the great season finale, Ryan takes a microphone and asks them to be quiet.

-I must thank my stars for this wonderful finale, Audrey for bringing Camille to life and Y/n for coming out of retirement and bringing Victoria back to the screen.

Everyone cheers for both of them at their great scene together, watching the blonde blush; they threw a party to celebrate the season premiere and although you are flattered by it all, you just wanted to go home to your cats.

You managed to escape to a balcony to get some fresh air, you were no longer used to the attention of so many people and it was starting to overwhelm you.

-Here you are,- says Audrey behind you.

-I am,- you answer turning your back to her.

-It's good you came back,- she says settling in next to you.

You don't answer and just give her a smile, a silence falls between you both, you return your gaze to the front, enjoying her company.

-Wasn't I enough for you?- he asks suddenly.

-I'm sorry?- turning to look at her.

-I mean...when I was with you the media was normal, but when we broke up, your leaving, my relationship with Rory,- taking a moment to calm her breathing, -the media was all over me, blaming me about your leaving and about the age difference...I just ...I can't.

Seeing her break down like that makes your heart flutter fanning the flame, you take the blonde in your arms, holding her tightly.

-Shhhh...it's okay, let it out,- drawing circles on her back.

-No, I feel like I'm not enough,- letting out a sob.

-Don't say that- pulling her away to see her -Listen to me Audrey, you are more than enough and Rory should be more than happy to have you.

-That's the problem, we are getting divorced- she lets go, making you take a deep breath.

-Ohh

-And then you agreed to come back, then I started counting the days to see you again, I ruined the scenes on purpose just to spend time with you, but to see you playing Victoria again, the love in her eyes for Camille...GOD I WISH IT WAS YOU SEEING ME.

Your heart beats too fast, as you try to take in what she just told you, she still has feelings for you. You feel like a teenager, but you're too far from it, you're literally three years older than the blonde.

-Don't you plan to say something?!

-I only agreed to come back to see you one last time.