🤍Larissa

Pairing: Larissa Weems x Fem Lector

Author's Note: I had to do something with her and honestly wasn't sure what, so this is what came out, get ready for more work with Larissa.

Word count: 667

~~~~~~~~~~

You reluctantly get up from your bed, wiping away tears and inwardly cursing your roommate for forgetting her keys again. But you are surprised to find Larissa on the other side of the door, her makeup smeared and her face covered in tears.

-What happened?- you ask rather worriedly.

-Morticia...- is all she says before she bursts into tears and you make her come into your room.

You try to console her, but at this moment you are not the best person to do so, given your current situation.

-But you were so excited about this,- you say caressing her head in your lap, -don't let this stop you.

-I don't plan to go alone,- you barely manage to hear her words.

-What do you say we go together?- you ask afraid of being rejected.

Larissa comes out of hiding and offers you a smile.

-I'd like that,- wiping away her tears.

-All right, give me 10 minutes to get ready,- moving her carefully.

You change in record time, surprising Larissa, since it didn't take you more than 3 minutes to get ready, you help her to fix her make-up, doing your best to put a smile back on her face.

-Wait,- you say before going to look for something in your makeup.

When you find what you were looking for, you gently take Larissa's face and put some of your red lipstick on it, making her lips look so appetizing; a blush covered her cheeks at your action, making her breath catch.

-Now you are- staring at her lips.

Arriving at the Rave'N' you two catch the stares of some of the people who were there. You feel bad about this, but internally you are thankful that Morticia hurt Larissa. because if it wasn't for her, you would never have what you have now... going to the Rave'N' with her.

-Larissa,- you say trying to get her attention.

-I have to tell you something

This was your chance, to propose to the girl you like before you leave. Initially you had planned to invite Larissa to the Rave'N', but your parents passed away a few weeks ago and you fell into a deep depression when you received the news. You knew you had to go home to take charge, but your director thought it would be better if you left after the dance and maybe that wasn't such a bad idea, but then the package arrived. Your mother had made you an outfit to wear to the dance and that was the last straw, Larissa's appearance was your first interaction with someone other than your roommate.

Before you could even say anything, you see Larissa leave after Morticia and Gomez, you stand there alone, confessing your love to nothing.

*****

Weems had seen a woman hanging around the school as if she was the owner of the place, he had been following her but whenever he was about to catch her she disappeared, when he was about to warn the teachers to be aware of the presence of a mysterious woman, he comes face to face with her.

-Larissa?- you say with astonishment.

The woman is surprised to find her old friend, whom she hadn't heard from in years.
-Y/n- you say barely above a whisper -What are you doing here?- she asks, regaining her composure.

-I wanted to visit the facility to see if I will enroll my daughter.

Your words surprise Weens and his gaze wanders to your hand finding a ring on your ring finger.

-If you wish to do so, we will be happy to receive her,- he says, forcing a smile and swallowing his pain.

-I think I will, if you'll excuse me, I have to go.

You say goodbye to the woman leaving her behind with a strong pain in your heart, after the dance she found out that you had left and there was a rumor that you were going to propose to Larissa. She felt bad about it because she already had certain feelings for you, but seeing you after all this time and finding out that you were married hurt her more than she thought.