💛I think I love you

Pairing: Cordelia Goode x Fem Lector

Author's Note: I'm not sure about this, but I needed to do something with our dear Delia.

Word count: 633

~~~~~~~~~~

Cordelia was very excited and nervous at the same time, it was the first time she saw you again after 14 years, you two had grown up together at the academy, during childhood she had a little crush on you but she could never tell you how she felt.

But she was no longer a child, she had become the Supreme....

-You have to calm down Cordelia,- asked Zoe.

-I can't, I haven't heard from her in a long time and suddenly I get a letter saying she's coming to see the academy,- trying to keep her composure.

-But I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

-She is not like the other witches, she possesses the abilities of a medium and the power of a supreme one...that reminds me that I must warn the girls...- being interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

And there you were, wearing black clothes, leather gloves and a pair of sunglasses. Cordelia's breath catches at the sight of you and again she feels like when she was young, her heart beats fast, she feels butterflies in her stomach, her mouth is dry...

-It's been a long time Cordelia

Your voice....GOD IT SOUNDED SO DEEP AND SEXY

-Y/n- she greets giving you a smile.

She is surprised to see you open your arms inviting her into a hug, which she gladly accepts; this felt good, it was so comforting.

The women break apart as you hear someone clear their throat, your first reaction is to see Zoe, but she quickly denies and points to Madison.

-Montgomery,- you say looking at the actress.

-Y/n- giving her a smile

-You two know each other,- asks the supreme one.

-In the support groups,- you answer returning your attention to Delia.

Cordelia gives you a little tour and introduces you to some of the girls along the way, they end up in her office, grateful to be able to spend some time alone with the blonde.

-Can I ask you a question?- asks the woman as you take off your gloves.

-Of course, my dear,- giving her a smile.

That simple nickname made the woman's cheeks flush with a soft blush, not to mention your smile, which made her heart race.

-What did you mean when you said support groups?

-Well..., you know what I am capable of doing, so when I lost control I hurt a lot of people, when I hit rock bottom I decided to seek help, which was difficult, because I couldn't really say what I was doing.

-I'm so sorry,- the woman apologized for bringing it back to your mind.

-Don't worry, I got my power under control,- taking off her sunglasses.

It had been a long time since Cordelia had seen your eyes, not even when you were in the academy she could see your eyes, partly because of your medium powers, but mainly because you could see people's souls, as well as the darkest parts of each one.

You slowly approach the blonde and you can see the energy around her begin to change.

-You know I always hated having to wear those glasses because they didn't let me appreciate your beautiful eyes,- placing you behind her, -the gloves for not touching your skin,- turning her chair around and taking her jaw gently, -but mostly I hated never being able to do this,- closing the space between you, claiming her lips, 

It takes him a second to reciprocate, when you try to pull away, he chases your lips making you laugh.

-You have no idea how much I wanted to do that,- brushing a strand of hair away from his face.

-I thought I would never be able to feel your touch,- taking one of your hands, -or see your beautiful eyes again.

This time it's your turn to blush at his words, watching a smirk grow on his face.

-I think I love you,- you confess, losing yourself in his eyes.