🚬🦁You promised

Pairing: Sally McKenna x Fem Lector

Author's note: Me lleva la chingada

Word count: 672

~~~~~~~~~~

After all this time here you were, in front of the Hotel Cortez.

Years ago you had promised Sally that you would go out and live your life, but now there was no other option.

You had been a couple years ago and she felt bad because she thought you were clinging to this place just for her, you were too good for this hell as she said, so she asked you to leave.

At first you didn't want to do it, you didn't want to lose the, you wanted to be with her no matter what, but you realized that you being there hurt her more than if you weren't there.

But now you were here willing to accept your fate.

You are dying, your body has betrayed you and now there is no other choice. There is no one who can help you, the treatments and medicines do not help you, so the best thing you could do was to return to the hotel, at least you could spend your eternity with her and although you know she will not be happy with this, you are sure she will not be alone any longer.

As you walk in you find your old friend Liz at the front desk.

-It's been years since I've seen you, what brings you here,- she asks, giving you a look.

-I want to be with her,- you say giving her a hug.

-But she wants you to live your own life out there,- she says as she pulls away.

-I know and I did it while I could, but my time is running out,- you reply forcing a smile.

The woman pulls you into another hug and you can't help but cry, you had already accepted your death but going back to the hotel brought back so many memories.

-You promised,- interrupts a familiar voice.

-Now is not the time Sally,- Liz scolds the blonde.

-She promised,- raising the volume of her voice.

-Mackenna, it's not the time,- she says releasing you to face the blonde.

-You always said that promises can't be broken, but a-

-I'M DYING,- you interrupt his little outburst before he can continue.

-What?

-I'm running out of time and I came back so I could be with you, you idiot,- you confess, watching the blonde's face fall.

In the privacy of her room Sally hugs you tightly burying her face in the space of your neck inhaling your scent, you return her embrace running your hand through her hair.

-It's not fair,- she says feeling your tears wetting your clothes.

-I know

-You were supposed to have a long and prosperous life,- he says with sadness in his voice.

-But what's the point of having a long life if you're not there,- rubbing circles on his back.

-But...- coming out of his place on your neck.

-There's nothing that can be done- feeling your eyes fill with tears -I want to be with you, Sally.

-No, it's not fair, this place is hell,- shedding some tears.

-It's hell out there if you're not there- holding her face while you wipe her tears with your thumbs.

You had to talk to Sally for hours so she could understand why you wanted to stay at the hotel.

-Are you sure about this?- she asks, looking at you doubtfully.

-I'm sure,- leaving a kiss on the back of her hand.

You take the bottle of sleeping pills from the bedside table, to take most of them, lying down next to Sally, the blonde takes you in her arms while the pills take effect.

-How do you feel?

-I don't know...high-, laughing at your own words, -it's like I'm high.

-Aren't you afraid?- she asks, playing with your hair.

-Nope,- looking at your girlfriend with so much love, -you are here,- feeling tired.

Sally noticing this starts humming a song you don't recognize while your eyelids get heavier and heavier.

-I love you Sally- is the last thing you say before everything goes black.

The Cortez hotel was a gateway to hell, where anyone who died in it could never leave and would have to spend his eternity in those four walls, but somehow Sally was in heaven with you there with her.