Lady Dimitrescu

Pairing: Alcina Dimitrescu x Fem Lector

Author's Note: So...mmh I don't know how to justify this, it's the smuttiest thing I've ever written and well...I have certain conflicts. Alcina isn't on the character list just a little treat, but if you make a request MAYBE I'll take her into consideration.

Happy dog day...I think.

Warnings: Dark Y/n, choking not in the sexy way, we hate Mother Miranda, guns, "kidnapping", mind control, bigotry, mention of genocide, mommy kink and GP reader.

Word count: 3041

~~~~~~~~~~

You weren't sure how long she had been locked up for, it could have been decades or even centuries, but there was one name that wouldn't leave your mind.

Miranda

You would get revenge for what she did to you but first you had to resolve some issues.

††★††

-Mother Miranda Heisenberg is not someone who can be trusted to carry this out- says Alcina rising from her place.

-I have already made my decision- says Miranda fed up with the woman.

-But...- Alcina begins but is interrupted by a loud bang.

-Look no more...if it's Mirada or should I call you the black god,- you say angrily, appearing in a cloud of black smoke.

With a simple movement of your hand you make Miranda fly to the other side of the room, seeing this Alcina moves to face you but she can't move from her place, you turn to see her with a devilish smile while looking her up and down.

-Cute, but not strong enough,- you say with superiority.

-120 years, I was locked up for 120 YEARS- making her levitate while you hang her -I helped you with your experiments and THIS IS HOW YOU PAY ME- making the place rumble.

-I'll make you pay for this Miranda- watching her try to fight back -and I have the perfect idea- a smile grows on your face.

For the first time in a long time Miranda was afraid, messing with you has been one of her biggest mistakes, she never listened when she was told it was best to stay away from you. You had become powerful in different ways, she because of the megamiceta and you because you became corrupted.

Apparently you were a witch who messed with bigger things than her, she had destroyed you and like a phoenix you were reborn from the ashes, more powerful, stronger and unstoppable.

-Since you've done all this to bring Eva back...what if I make it so you can never get her back,?- you hiss angrily.

-N...no...please...- trying to breathe -don't...mmm...take Eva away from me...- making her fall down as you let go of her

-Speak- you order, seeing her coughing on the floor.

-You can have Alcina...but please don't take Eva from me,- she pleads on her knees.

You don't have to turn around, to see the tall woman with the broken heart, Mother Miranda had offered her to you as if she was a simple object, Alcina had always been devoted to Miranda and she paid her back in this way.

-Do you really think you can settle your account with me by offering her to me?,- you question, making a knife appear.

-You can do with her whatever you want,- she says attentive to your every move, -she has regenerative abilities... I know you used to have slaves, she could be of some use to you.