💜Good girl

Pairing: Wilhemina Venable x Fem Lector

Author's Note: I've been at this for a while, it started with a simple idea and then when I started writing it it was kind of hard. But I don't regret anything, so I hope you enjoy it (if you don't like it, what the hell is wrong with you?).

Number of words:1929

~~~~~~~~~~

The whole week had sucked, you had job after job, you had to put up with your asshole boss and your stupid partner who doesn't understand that you're not interested in him at all, worst of all your girlfriend had left for a business trip and wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

As you go about your little evening routine you get the idea to play around a bit, when you spoke to her she told you she would be travelling overnight; you reach for one of your lingerie sets ready to tease Mina.

The first message was a picture with lingerie asking her if she liked what you bought for her, there was no response.

The next was a photo in front of the mirror without the top of the outfit with your arm covering your breasts, no response either.

Before sending the last one I had you thinking that maybe she was asleep and that's why she didn't respond.

Please mommy

That's all she replies and a smile comes across your face as you read the message. You send the third picture and instead of a message you get a call from Wilhemina.

-Please mommy stop playing with me,- her voice comes out in a plea.

-Why can't I honey,- you ask knowing the answer.

-Because I can't... you won't let me touch me- listening to her frustration.

-Are you so needy?

-Yes mommy, I'm so wet,- her voice finally sounded so small.

-I'll let you touch me, just this once because mommy is not there to make you feel good.

-Thank you mommy,- she replies desperately.

A smirk creeps across your face, no matter how much it bothers Mina you knew she wouldn't do anything without your permission, always wanting to be a good girl for you. Little moans bring you back to your reality.

-You better be quiet sweetheart, you don't want to get caught,- biting your lower lip.

All you can hear is her gasping for breath and little choked moans, you're fucking waiting for them to come back.

-I'm...so close...can I cum...please mommy- your own underwear is ruined as you hear her pleading

-No, now relax,- you order, hearing a moan of frustration.

-Please,- she says catching her breath.

-Do I have to remind you who is a charge?

-Of course not.

-I want you to put your fingers in your mouth, pretty girl.

It doesn't take long before he hears a humming sound at his own taste.

-Now go on, I want you to circle your clitoris in slow strokes

You hold her like that for a while until you give her mercy.

-You were such a good girl sweetheart- hearing her catch her breath from her orgasm.

-I'll make it up to you when you get home and you'd better get some rest because you're going to need it.