💜🚬🦁Put me down!

Pairing: Sally McKenna x Wilhemina Venable x Fem Lector

Author's note: I had this lying around among my drafts, now that I'm off on vacation they'll have more content.

Word count: 1568

~~~~~~~~~~

Who would have thought that both would be so alike but at the same time so different, while one has trust issues and the other has attachment issues. You met Sally years ago, on one of your trips you stumbled upon the famous Cortez Hotel, let's say when you met it was a...peculiar situation.

Flashback

A certain person was watching from the corner of the room the immobile body on the bed, the only sound being the little snores coming from whoever was on the bed, the eternal resident of the hotel was thinking what she would do with her new toy.

What she didn't know was that you are a light sleeper, being the sound of her footsteps what woke you up, quickly the blonde straddles her new victim taking your arms and placing them above your head.

-Tell me you love me- says the blonde with a knife straight in the jugular.

-Oh... it's nice that you think you're in control," she replies, her voice hoarse from not having been occupied for hours.

You slip out of her grip so that this time you're on top and she's on the bottom, you throw the knife somewhere in the room before catching her with your human pillow.

-What the fuck are you doing? -completely tense.

-Sleep, now shut up- wrapping your arms around her body.

-But...

-You shut up or get out of my room- with a stern tone.

End of Flashback

The next morning you knew her name and you could say the rest is history.

By the time you met Mina you had already been together for a while, but it wasn't the best first impression either.

Flashback

-Have you seen Sally?- you ask Liz as she enters the bar.

-She hasn't shown up here all day- passing you a soda.

-Thanks, I don't like her to be alone too much- taking a sip of your drink.

-She's going to be fine, you have nothing to worry about- trying to reassure you.

-She had a relapse recently and lately she's been seeing a lot of addicts, I have my reasons to worry- letting out a heavy sigh.

-Then he has no willpower- you hear a woman's voice.

-Excuse me?- turning around to find a red-haired woman dressed completely in purple.

-They don't need to take care of her if she really wants to quit her addiction- with an air of superiority.

-Well, we're talking about a person who has been addicted to drugs for years and even if she tries to quit, it's not something that can be fixed overnight- looking her up and down -besides, who are you?

Before Wilhelmina could answer, a blonde with frizzy hair appeared, hugging you from behind.

-When I woke up you weren't there- said Sally with a pout adorning her beautiful face.

-Something came up and I didn't want to wake you up- turning to face you.

You find her with her head down, you take her jaw and place a soft kiss on her lips.