💖I hate being a woman

Pairing: Alice Macray x Fem Lector

Author's Note: This was made to comfort me while I'm getting off and I hope it can be of use to you too.

Word count:291

~~~~~~~~~~

-I hate being a woman- you say in a low tone as you writhe in pain.

-Why do you say that?- asks Alice approaching where you are lying on the bed.

-So boobs are fine- putting your hands on your breasts -the uterus...mmm not a fan of the idea of humans having other humans, but bleeding for 4 to 5 days- moaning dramatically

-Well that's your body's reminder to tell you that you're not pregnant- running his hand through your hair.

-Yeah..., because it's not like he's been dating a woman for almost two years- looking at her with fake anger.

Your comment makes her laugh and a smile spreads across your face as you see her so happy, but your expression changes as you feel a new wave of pain sweep through your body. Alice wraps her arms around you, helping you through it.

-How long does it take to work?- you ask, letting out a few tears.

-It shouldn't take long- leaving a kiss on your forehead, -I'll be back in a second.

The day before you had gone to sleep with some pain, you were woken up by a strong feeling in your belly and with it everything that comes with having your period; you and Alice had planned to go out in the countryside but with this little inconvenience the idea was completely discarded.

You don't realise that your girlfriend is coming back until she feels the mattress on the bed sagging, she puts a hot compress on you to try and ease the pain and hands you a big tub of your favourite ice cream, you lie there snuggling together enjoying each other's company.

Your plans may have been cancelled but you can't imagine what could have been better, than being at home with your girlfriend.