💛In love with Cordelia

Pairing: Cordelia Goode x Fem Lector

Author's note: I was delighted to write this, request made by @moonlinght_0255 who asked for #27 on the list of fluffy and Cordelia is proposed to the reader.

Word count: 811

~~~~~~~~~~

You parked your car at the academy after your long trip and you still didn't understand why Cordelia sent you all the way to the other side of the city just to get some things for the greenhouse; you are almost sure that Delia already has it but you didn't bother to get what your girlfriend wants.

You met Delia a few years after she made the news public, from the first moment you were captivated by the power that emanated from her, not to mention that she was the most beautiful woman you had ever seen in your entire life, by that time you were older than the witches in the academy and Cordelia lacked people to help her teach the younger witches.

A certain blonde at the academy had had enough of the situation, Madison took it upon herself to create a love potion, dragging Zoe along in the process.

Flashback

-Are you sure it's going to work?

-Of course it will- replies the Hollywood actress with an air of superiority -stop worrying so much, Zoe.

-I'm worried about what T/n...- being interrupted by a hand over her mouth.

-Shh...shut up, here they come.

Cordelia and you walk into the kitchen, you approach the coffee pot pouring it into two mugs.

-Here- handing her her cup.

-Thank you- giving you a smile -I'll take it in my office, I have too much paperwork to do- she says before leaving the kitchen.

You hide your face behind the cup to avoid the blush that is starting to spread on your face, you grimace as you notice the strange taste in the coffee. Suddenly Zoe and Madison appear and you're not quite sure when they walked in.

-Why didn't it work?- asks the blonde on the air, taking your cup from you.

-What didn't work?- heading to the fridge to get something to eat.

-We put a love potion in the coffee- you hear Zoe and realize where the strange taste came from.

-Well I'm already in love with Cordelia, it's not like I can like her any more than I already do, it doesn't make sense- grabbing the remains of your dinner -right?- coming face to face with the supreme one.

Her face shows no expression and you fear this will affect your relationship with the blonde.

End of Flashback

You transmuted to your room and spent the rest of the day avoiding Cordelia, until she caught you in the greenhouse, you expected her to say something about how she didn't reciprocate your feelings in the most delicate way possible as Delia always is, but instead you found her lips on yours with such passion.

At first Cordelia was afraid to open up to you, as her mother taught her that no one would love her if she was weak or vulnerable, but in the end she accepted that she could be herself when she is with you, no more high walls, no more supreme, just your tender and beautiful Delia.

Coming back to reality you notice a small path of flowers in the greenhouse, you put things down and the image you find yourself with makes your breath catch, Cordelia's work table was removed leaving space where a blanket with all your favorite foods was placed.

-You got here sooner than I thought- says a soft voice behind you.

-What's all this Delia?- you ask, seeing your girlfriend holding a bottle that looks familiar to you.

-What? I can't do anything nice for my girlfriend- moving to sit on the blanket.

-No, it's that, it's just that look at all this- moving over everything on the blanket -it's beautiful and I'm covered in dirt and sweaty.

-Well, that can be fixed- with a little movement making you change your clothes.

Everything develops between talks and laughs, the bottle he had turned out to be the same one from their first date.

-Years ago I thought I had found love in someone who wasn't worth it and after everything that happened I thought I would never find someone, but one day you just appeared like you fell from the sky and I knew you would end up with me- from one of his pockets he pulls out a small black box -Y/f/n would you do me the great honor of marrying me- revealing a ring made of rose quartz with a small tulip on it.

-Yes, yes I want to marry you Delia!!- leaning down to kiss her.

She gently pushes you away from her taking your left hand sliding the ring onto your ring finger.

-Do you like it?- she asks, looking at the ring.

-I love it- knowing perfectly well why she chose it.

Rose quartz is supposed to be known as the stone of love and the tulip means passion and pure love.

-I'm the only person you're ever going to kiss for the rest of your life- Cordelia says just a millimeter away from your lips.

-And you're the only one I want to kiss- closing the space between you.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Madison: Y/n, who do you like?

Y/n: Well...start with "your..."

Madison: You obviously have good taste

Queenie: I don't think so, you must have lousy taste.

Y/n: And ends with "Supreme"

Cordelia:...

Queenie: I take it back